• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 PDGA Worlds Prediction(s)

I'm happy you guys are predicting. I think it's hilarious that no one knows the future and everyone wants to guess. I don't get it.

Anthon is getting second. Again.

I really can't imagine anyone other than Paul, Ricky, Calvin, Eagle winning MPO, although plenty of people have a shot at top 4.

I really can't imagine anyone other than Paul, Ricky, Calvin, Eagle winning MPO, although plenty of people have a shot at top 4.

I think Chris Dickerson is in that conversation.

I want to see Nate Sexton and James Conrad get a worlds!

I agree with Tomphoolery, Dickerson needs to be in this conversation. It seems every year he just takes another step. In 2019 he won the DGPT Tour Championship, in 2020 he won USDGC. He will definitely win a World's title in the next 3 years, if not this year.

I agree with Tomphoolery, Dickerson needs to be in this conversation. It seems every year he just takes another step. In 2019 he won the DGPT Tour Championship, in 2020 he won USDGC. He will definitely win a World's title in the next 3 years, if not this year.

He's capable of playing as well as anyone on the course.

With 5 rounds, consistency is key and that is where Paul and Ricky shine.

There's a reason he's called robot chicken. His throwing motion both FH and BH is very compact and repeatable. Not a lot of moving parts to throw off his timing. He's also a pretty damn good putter most of the time.

My prediction:

Ricky
McBeth
Calvin
Dickerson
Eagle

In that order, with Rick only winning by a couple throws.

Robot Chicken has been my dark horse pick the past three Worlds. Might as well say it again. It does seem like Ricky's year though.

I expect a Paige and Cat battle, leaning towards Paige, but Cat is playing some solid golf.

OGC.66f28323279dbc8ac093bc52cf4d9b14

Latest posts