• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

3 pearls 1 orange clearish opaque

IMG_20120113_215640.jpg

Got a old CFR glow FL the other day and oh man I fell in love. So straight, but still has that dependable fade. I need more of these flat FLs. Is the production run of these now anything like my sweet FL?

Got a old CFR glow FL the other day and oh man I fell in love. So straight, but still has that dependable fade. I need more of these flat FLs. Is the production run of these now anything like my sweet FL?

Im not sure they even offer fl in champ anymore.

So i kinda want to get a firebird now but do i get star or champ? is 12 time a good run or is it rubbish?

apparently the newer 12x runs with flight numbers and small pic of ken climo are decent. the cfr champ glow runs are pretty nice though, they cost a little bit more but the plastic is super tough and they are crazy overstable.

So i kinda want to get a firebird now but do i get star or champ? is 12 time a good run or is it rubbish?
Your going to want a 11x if you can get one. The 12x ones I'm not so sure about. I would imagine a real flat 12x is a great alternative to a 11x. I'm hoping that anyway as I got a 12x that looks almost identical to a 11x.

apparently the newer 12x runs with flight numbers and small pic of ken climo are decent. the cfr champ glow runs are pretty nice though, they cost a little bit more but the plastic is super tough and they are crazy overstable.
I have a numbers FB with the little climo on it and man is it flat. It looks almost identical to a 11x. So super overstable you say?

I have a numbers FB with the little climo on it and man is it flat. It looks almost identical to a 11x. So super overstable you say?

the cfr glow ones are super overstable. i haven't personally thrown any of the newer 12x's but have heard that they are decent compared to past 12x runs. throw it and see how it flies for you.

I think you used the wrong word there Cali

it's not a couple
I think that would properly be characterized as being a "few"

Just threw a new CFR glow 167 firebird and this thing is stable! Previous experience with firebirds is a 12x max weight champion and the cfr is much more stable...both have same dome and plh