• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Alternative for Super Beat Roc

ill add another vote for the fuse if a comet isnt an option. opto plastic seems indestructable and the fuse is magical turnover gildeyness.

Doubtful. If none of the options (Stingray, Cobra, Meteor, Stratus, Panther, Fuse, Comet, etc.) are good enough for you, a Champ Wolf probably wouldn't be the one to finally cross that line. I imagine you'll just end up with another beat Roc. Plenty of 5/10 10x Rocs and regular DX Ranchos out there...

Of course, this is the final answer, but it's fun to look at other discs in the meantime.

why not try i lighter roc. get a 160ish and give it a try there cheap and not hard to find since everyone wants max weight or close to it.

why not try i lighter roc. get a 160ish and give it a try there cheap and not hard to find since everyone wants max weight or close to it.

Got one in the bag, a 167 and it is currently my most under stable, but wasn't planning on trashing it to make it more under stable

Go for a dx glo ont or sanny should be fine in cold weather

Honestly this is very hard to replace. All I throw are Rocs in different stages of wear and this is what I have found...

DX Ontario Roc gets to this stage very quickly (but you said you wanted champ plastic)

A Champ Stingray and Champ Cobra are going to let you down, they are just to stable.

The closest thing I have found in premium plastic is a Gold Line Fuse. Try it out and you wont be sorry.

Unless you are just needing a quick fix, why not buy the disc you want and trash, or ehmmm, "season" it to what you feel it needs?

If you are in a pinch and need something very quickly, (although I feel I could trash a disc pretty quickly if I did so on purpose), then bite the bullet, cut out the superficialness of Innova Loyalty, and get a Meteor or an X Comet to hold you through this "crisis".

buzzz and roc comparison is like comparing apples and sick cats.........two different discs for two different purposes. beat rock subs: 1) ABC flying squirrel 2) champ roc+, out of the box understable 3) lat 64 fuse 4) sub your beat 180 roc for a 165-170 roc of the same model 5) ontario roc..... period :)

buzzz and roc comparison is like comparing apples and sick cats.........two different discs for two different purposes. beat rock subs: 1) ABC flying squirrel 2) champ roc+, out of the box understable 3) lat 64 fuse 4) sub your beat 180 roc for a 165-170 roc of the same model 5) ontario roc..... period :)

Did you really just say a champ roc+ is out of the box understable. Those things are stable as crap.

Alright so I got out today and got to throw a champ cobra and a star cobra and they were both too stable. I think Im just going to have to work on beating in a new roc.