• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Ballista

BirdieMachine

Michael Moore Fan Club President
Approved 12-19-14

2.4 rim width = Speed 13

1.1 rim depth

1.7 height

26.00 rim conf. = very sharp

Hopefully this is a -1 or -2 driver. They already have the flippy Bolt and Havoc and super overstable Stiletto. The Halo is too plus rimmed also, hate that. Maybe it's a Halo with a squarer rim!

Could be pretty cool, sounds like it might be Boss like.

Enough with the high speed drivers already!

On a positive note, I like how Latitude 64 names all their stuff after old weapons

Enough with the high speed drivers already!

On a positive note, I like how Latitude 64 names all their stuff after old weapons

I think it would be cool if they improved the Halo though, just dump that slanted rim crap already!

I think it would be cool if they improved the Halo though, just dump that slanted rim crap already!
Haha well I am going to have to admit I have no idea what you're talking about... is it like a plus+ rim?

^^Trebuchet would be an awesome disc! :thmbup:

I do like their blade theme and I think something like Guillotine would be cool. I know it's different from the weapon motif but it still sounds cool.

Launch the Trebuchet! Fire the Ballista!

Haha well I am going to have to admit I have no idea what you're talking about... is it like a plus+ rim?

^^Trebuchet would be an awesome disc! :thmbup:

I do like their blade theme and I think something like Guillotine would be cool. I know it's different from the weapon motif but it still sounds cool.

Launch the Trebuchet! Fire the Ballista!

Yeah plus rimmed. Halo and Riot are the worst.

Axe or Lance sound pretty cool too.

other great potential trilogy mold names: Shank, Shiv, Icepick, Ball Peen Hammer, Pipe Wrench, 2x4 With A Nail In It, Sock Filled With D-Cell Batteries... get to work, trilogy!

My inside info guy said they've been working on the blunderbuss. It's going to be sick, when you release it from your grip it splits into 6-8 minis. That way you can just walk up to your closest lie and throw from there. The only problem is it seems to be a one shot wonder disc, so you better stock up.