• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc Golf State Poll

The Best Disc Golf State is...

• Total voters
its like new england's wicked retahded. its just a good description.

So, are you saying that "bless his heart" = "wicked retahded"? :confused:

Also, I don't think there is any way to say "retahded" without sounding Jersey. :)

Dude, talk about strong Coast Bias. Almost every state on there is on East Coast, West Coast, or Third Coast.

Midwest gets no love?!?!? Wheres Michigan, Minnesota or WI. Im willing to bet a majority of the "Other" votes are from one of those three. Look at the top rated courses, specifically Flip City & Blue Ribbon Pines. And then there's Highbridge Hills in WI. Each state has oodles of great courses, im shocked none of them made the short list.
I guess its just another case of the midwest being ignored. Very sad. Someday, more of our courses will get the street-cred they deserve.

Dude, I created another poll that was a spawn of this one that is in the forum that includes those states (minus Wisconsin because it didn't get enough mentions in this thread). I took the top voted on states from this poll and added all the others that people mentioned should be on the list. Right now, North Carolina is in the lead.

Updated: Best Disc Golf State

Dude, talk about strong Coast Bias. Almost every state on there is on East Coast, West Coast, or Third Coast.

Midwest gets no love?!?!? Wheres Michigan, Minnesota or WI. Im willing to bet a majority of the "Other" votes are from one of those three. Look at the top rated courses, specifically Flip City & Blue Ribbon Pines. And then there's Highbridge Hills in WI. Each state has oodles of great courses, im shocked none of them made the short list.
I guess its just another case of the midwest being ignored. Very sad. Someday, more of our courses will get the street-cred they deserve.

Latest posts