• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc Golf State Poll

The Best Disc Golf State is...

• Total voters
I've played in at least 28 states, (probably 20 states east of the Mississippi River) and would vote for Michigan if it wasn't winter time.

I voted NC because A) I live there, B) has Charlotte and Raleigh and Richmond Hill, and C) Carolina has it all topographically speaking in a relatively small state, mountains, rolling hillside, and flat coastal goodness. I think Rhode Island is a close second though.

new york has one vote, but is in the top 5 probably in every category except quanity...which means this poll means squat..everyone voted for where they live..

Course I have to say Texas but I have played some bad ass golf out of Texas too

I've gotta go with KY.. Idlewild, Freeman Lake, Banklick, etc.. I could go on and on.. Being from Indiana I am always marveled at how well KY's park system is put together and embraces DG.

I agree with the MI guys though, they should at least have a spot on the poll.

Last edited:
I've played in at least 28 states, (probably 20 states east of the Mississippi River) and would vote for Michigan if it wasn't winter time.

Yeap. with-out-a-doubt.

Did Fox News create this poll or something? Leaving out the obvious?

some people i would hope would vote for another state rather than their home state..(vermont, r.i., several others) but basically the poll just reads where are you from?

My vote: This thread should be put into the "Roc vs. Buzz" and "Ace or Not" bin.

gotta love the big city...

new york has one vote, but is in the top 5 probably in every category except quanity...which means this poll means squat..everyone voted for where they live..

i live in NC and voted for CO...nobody said it was scientific poll dude, chill out...btw, i'm guessing from your demeanor ithaca is closer to NYC than google maps shows...

Latest posts