• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best of the Best

What Disc is The Best of The Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think there should be one more category for the poll. You needed to put "Other" as an option in the poll. There might be disc golfers who prefer different disc then the ones mentioned in the poll. Just a thought for what it is worth.

You can think however you want. There's only one Buzzz. How many types of Rocs are there? That says it all right there.

vouch. I've never even been able to forehand a roc, all of em are too flippy and I just toss em back in my bag. Buzzz > Roc.

every buzzz i've thrown has been more flippy than the rancho rocs. i actually like both discs but will continue to throw the rocs because i've got a good stash of them in varying stages of wear.

It seems to be kind of like a presidential election. You've got your Republican. You've got your democrat. And you've got a handful of independents to skew the results. I voted TeeBird despite knowing it was going to wind up a Buzzz/Roc runoff and am damn proud of that fact. Although, it does feel like I voted for Nader, which in turn could hurt my beloved Buzzz's chances.

I voted Buzzz because I can get it in premium plastic w/o costing an arm and a leg and b/c Discraft doesn't dick around with the mold as much as Rocs.

This poll makes me happy I just got a Buzzz at the last tourney I played in, I'm going to have to start using it. Looks like I may need to invest in a Wraith next :)

This poll makes me happy I just got a Buzzz at the last tourney I played in, I'm going to have to start using it. Looks like I may need to invest in a Wraith next :)

Those both really are great discs. The Wraith, Beast, And Destroyer are my go to drivers, and mid is the Buzzz or Wasp

If we tried to put every disc on the poll, it would be obscenely difficult, way too many numbers, and too many people have really obscure favorite discs

thank you..finally someone else understands this..lol....if you think this poll is limited there was 20 other options divided between 3 polls, note the title best of the best......

thank you..finally someone else understands this..lol....if you think this poll is limited there was 20 other options divided between 3 polls, note the title best of the best......

Regardless of how many discs are listed in the poll, I imagine the overall results would be pretty much the same. I think it would only be different if you broke out all the different variants of Rocs. But that would just open the door for the Buzzz.

Yeah, from discussions here I'd say that no matter the options, the top 5 discs would come out the same, though I think the Wizard is making into that category very quickly.

BUZZZ is holding strong!!!

somehow...:confused:

the discs that has suprised me is the monarch....i didnt think it would get more than 2-3 votes...i love it, but if i had to choose my absolute favorite i would have to pick something else...although the monarch is climbing its way up to the top more and more lately, it just doesnt seem like it can fly as far as some others

Last edited:
The Buzzz is an amazing disc and a must have in my bag. However the Champ Wraith is beast it just goes and goes and.... It was a tough decision but I had to go with Wraith.

the teebird seems to be the most popular "modern day" driver....funny thing is ive never owned one until two days ago, when i traded a max weight wraith for one...so far i like it..flies straighter than most of my discs and its brand new, i cant wait for this baby to get good and beatin in

Ive never thrown a mid-range better than a buzzz, but ive never used a better putter than my roc, hmmmm. Also so many different kinds of buzzz's and rocs, hmmmmm. I chose buzzz though, but it was hard.

Ive never thrown a mid-range better than a buzzz, but ive never used a better putter than my roc, hmmmm. Also so many different kinds of buzzz's and rocs, hmmmmm. I chose buzzz though, but it was hard.

i thought i was wierd when i used my roc for my mid and my buzzz for my long range putter....lol... i have since moved on and dont like to tell fellow roc lovers of my travels through the valley of death :)

i thought i was wierd when i used my roc for my mid and my buzzz for my long range putter....lol... i have since moved on and dont like to tell fellow roc lovers of my travels through the valley of death :)

Now it comes out why you have all the x's in your name. Not always faithful to label. I knew there was hope for you yet. :D

Latest posts