• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Technology

Trust me you want it to be domey, they have some serious glide and my blizzard boss holds my own personal distance recorrd.

We got our shipment in today. A few of the Katana's look like regular Champion plastic without any noticeable bubbles, some are an explosion of bubbles.

I threw a buddies Blizzard Wraith the other day. It was an effortless 400'. I really want to get one of the Bosses, I would be willing to bet I'll beat my personal distance record of 455'.

I'd love to hear from someone who has a stack of 5 of the same blizzard disc all the same weight. Do all 5 behave the same?

I'm skeptical if Innova has the control to make same weight discs consistent.

bummer mst didnt get any wraiths. however, i picked up some destroyers :) should be fun fun fun
i almost bought a katana to be a super roller but i dont really get good snap on wide rim discs so it would prob be better to just snag a wraith. mmmm sky rollers out of the box

bummer mst didnt get any wraiths. however, i picked up some destroyers :) should be fun fun fun

Yeah I'm extremely disappointed in MS for not getting wraiths....the only blizzard disc I cared about.

^:hfive: for the cheapy goodness that MS has them for at least.....

Ill snag a blizzard wraith....someday.

i was looking for blizzard wraiths earlier today, and gggt has them for 13. i was digging around for the best dgcr discount and/or free shipping and i couldn't find anybody who had wraiths that i could get both with.

i almost bought a katana to be a super roller but i dont really get good snap on wide rim discs so it would prob be better to just snag a wraith. mmmm sky rollers out of the box

Not sure how good these will roll...they lose momentum pretty quickly. The skip is pretty minimal to non existent (which is way cool unless you are counting on it)