• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Technology

Not sure how good these will roll...they lose momentum pretty quickly. The skip is pretty minimal to non existent (which is way cool unless you are counting on it)

That's the one thing I can ALWAYS count on when I tomahawk my star wraith, is an AWESOME skip. I really hope that these blizzard wraiths haven't dropped the skip.

Threw a 142 Wraith and 145ish Destroyer. The Wraith was domeyier than a champ DART!! :eek: The destroyer was somewhat domey but not ober domey like the wraith. The wraith when thrown on a huge hyzer would flip up and turn with a little fade at the end if I threw it high enough. The destroyer was pretty nice. I threw it on a little hyzer with some height, and it flipped up straight but didn't flip. I got about 460 out of the destroyer and I average 400 with 430 being my max. They are pretty cool looking discs though!:thmbup:

DGC doesnt have any wraiths or katanas in stock
DGC listed them on the main page before adding stock. They've been adding all afternoon, but once they got to Wraiths, there's been no updating. I don't know if they just didn't get any or what. They do have katanas now though.

Blizzard C-PDs would be amazing. I would also be curious if they could do flat champion firebirds like this.

My experience with blizzard discs:

Domey Destroyer with bubbles in the rim-about as stable as a domey new SDS destroyer. Similar parting height. No chance at all of it flipping on me, even with a decent wind. Great for huge anhyzer flex shots.

I would say defnitely backhound only unless you have some super amazing Big Jerm type finess :thmbup:

I threw my friends blizzard boss... No wind and was probably one of my furthest. high ona slight anny, yes it came back after a while. I liked it.

25-35mph winds down wind and cross wind my 150 Boss crushed everyone and I'm usually not the furthest thrower.

true, however we saw brad williams throw a bliz destroyer on a sky roller about 600' a few weeks back at out mini. thing rolled for days

brad also has one of the best roller games around.

I can see it rolling that far. put it on a clean line and it should stand up and go

If that's the case, anything would be good :thmbup:
The wraith's are super domey, or all the ones I have seen are, and a little too undertable. The destroyer would probably be good as the 150 I was throwing around today was nice!

Interesting Disc Nation ad claiming they inspect all Blizzard discs. I wonder if some Blizzard discs still have major flaws. Though, my flawed looking factory second is great.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    85.1 KB · Views: 300
we definitely got some f2's that should not be in the stock run. and all types of blizzard discs. even some blizzards that had NO-bubbles that we did not receive since that seemed like a rip off

Almost got the 128 destroyer but Im afraid that might actually flip hard, got 150