• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Caught on film, Why DG gets no respect

You know... My first Ace, and only at this point, was a short distance. (I did it from a stand still. FWIW) I was happy, I was excited, ummm humping the basket really wasn't a thought. You know, I will play the Devils advocate on one thing I noticed. ...to which I'm quite surprised! Did you noticed out of everything this guy did do, did you notice what he didn't do? He didn't sign the basket. Haha Just a little observation. I guess he earned a couple of points back. LOL

Good point. He's still a DB.

I'd take a short ACE right now. But I wouldn't hump the basket, or act like an arse. How do we know he didn't throw 20 shots? Video isn't necessarily the truth.

Good point. He's still a DB.

I'd take a short ACE right now. But I wouldn't hump the basket, or act like an arse. How do we know he didn't throw 20 shots? Video isn't necessarily the truth.

Too true! lol he didn't earn that many points back! :D I was thinking the same thing about the video myself!

Basket Humping is DoooshBaggery

I've made longer birdie putts than that. anybody getting that hopped for a 120 ft shot needs to go back to 7th grade. Six weeks ago I hit a 270 ft ace. A couple of high fives, really no big deal. Then I collected my $200 ace pool.:thmbdown:

My first and only ace was 188' with a couple of trees but mostly open. I'm proud of it, but I don't really feel like I have accomplished anything special. Glad it happened in the first year. Needless to say, no pictures and no douchey reactions.

the only time i get pumped is hitting long tough putts in a tourney when im either maintaining the lead or trying to gain ground. then i will just tun up and touch the basket

Not only does one idiot hang off a basket in the video, you can see all their "ace" attempts on the ground near the basket. :doh:

that was 3 minutes and 34 seconds of my life that I want back

I had to laugh when they guy said at the end of the video "Nothing but Ace baby" and there is discs laying all over the ground. Give me a break.:doh:

I don't have an ace, but I but if I unloaded my bag, I would have a couple of aces also.

yeah I thought that too...

He should have said "Nothing but cubby ace baby"

I went to YouTube and left a comment. I think we all should do that and maybe they might learn something

done did that just now MB... had to remember my YouTube login but he stole over 3 minutes of my life and I'm all pissy 'bout it now

Latest posts