• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Caught on film, Why DG gets no respect

Dear Fatty McFatterson aka:Dumbass

You know what fatass, you can be proud of yourself when you can hit a 300'-400' ace. Until then, get off the basket, get over yourself, and go do some calisthenics.

Why do people who upload lame videos to Youtube feel the need to make them even lamer with dubbed over music that's twice as loud as the other audio?

I mean seriously, of all the dinosaur Ozzy songs they could have picked, why Crazy Train? :confused:

Why do people who upload lame videos to Youtube feel the need to make them even lamer with dubbed over music that's twice as loud as the other audio?

I mean seriously, of all the dinosaur Ozzy songs they could have picked, why Crazy Train? :confused:
It was like a train of aces. A crazy train of aces if you will.

congratulations. you're not only a douchebag, but someone who gets way too excited about an ace i can throw with a mini.

stay off the ****ing basket.

I'm pretty sure that sums up the rest of the disc golf world's mindset in regards to that video and the "basket hump"

That comment about throwing the hole with a mini had me almost in tears laughing, that was great!

At least Cubby doesn't jump up and down on the basket....

More "Caught on film" disc golf controversy:

I can't wait for "ace" #1000 on Hole #8!!!!!

All this time I thought a 'cubby ace' was like, a normal term. Had no idea it came from, well, the dude who invented it :p

Latest posts