• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Hello Ian, any idea of when the video for Harmony Bends will be out? That course is such a monster, I can't wait.

When it's done :) A while probably.

Coast Line clever name. May want to add a splash graphic before it comes up you may want to change the color of it as well, as Jomez uses the same color.

Agreed on both. :)

Coast Line clever name. May want to add a splash graphic before it comes up you may want to change the color of it as well, as Jomez uses the same color.

Plus you could say cool stuff like "Yo, that shizzle took the COAST LINE, Bro!!"

You can use that one for free.

i saw j football there...ccdg filmed the glo yes?

Yea. Ian said something on the live chat about the vids not coming out til mid week. So, I guess they should coming soon.:thmbup:

Round 1 is out now, round 2 and 3 to follow in the next 2 days :)

Also dropped 7 vids today from a smaller 2017 tourney if you're bored.

Does the 2nd edited coverage card first round at Idle mean you guys are sending somebody out or is it a local guy?...:popcorn:

Yep, Cale was solid. Seems like a good dude.

He is the best dude. I've told this story way too many times, but I'll do it once more.

I was at GBO a couple years ago, and the weather was horrible. I had my umbrella to keep me dry, until a huge gust of wind came along, and literally blew my umbrella out of it's handle. So I'm standing there holding my camera in one hand, and the rubber umbrella handle in the other, while my umbrella has blown 200 feet down the fairway of the last hole. Cale without a second of hesitation goes "i got you man" and charges after it, grabs it and brings it back. Saved my day, and my camera. A++ human being.

AJ had great things to say about playing on that chase card for round 3. Cale is always fun to play with, a super solid nice guy. He said that watching Willie's front 9 was phenomenal.

Speaking of Cory, I see he signed up for the Charlie Vettiner/Wendell Moore Open in Louisville this weekend. By chance, will CCDG be blessing us with some coverage here?

Latest posts