• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

I looked at the filming schedule for this year. Pretty disappointing how few of the biggest tournaments that CCDG is going to be at. I already miss having CCDG AND Jomez at basically every big tourney, swapping who gets lead card/chase card, and giving us truly great footage of the best players in the biggest moments.

I don't know much about all of the "transitions" that have taken place, but I'm really beginning to think that there can't be so many people who hate Steve Dodge for no good reason...

I looked at the filming schedule for this year. Pretty disappointing how few of the biggest tournaments that CCDG is going to be at. I already miss having CCDG AND Jomez at basically every big tourney, swapping who gets lead card/chase card, and giving us truly great footage of the best players in the biggest moments.

I don't know much about all of the "transitions" that have taken place, but I'm really beginning to think that there can't be so many people who hate Steve Dodge for no good reason...
Yeah, I'm not up to speed on the politics of it all, or the reasons given for the changes, but in the end, we the viewers are getting boned right up the crapper. Whenever things move backward — when something that was great now sucks, we should never stop raising our voices to bring about change.

This is an especially bad year to be dealing with this, with the Paul & Ricky stuff, young stars breaking out, etc. The sport is as vibrant and diverse as ever and it's a blast to watch.

I'd pay a monthly premium for Jomez/CCDG-level coverage. The quality they bring is now approaching broadcast TV quality. I don't know what the fair price would be, but clearly it's not zero.

Maybe you could give us a list of people who hate Dodge?

It could be argued he has done more for disc golf than any other single individual, in the last couple years. You don't like the quality of the free video coverage, of your niche sport, so "people hate Steve Dodge"?

Loving the distances for each throw.
How are you guys measuring/keeping track of that?
(haven't gotten to watch all of Daniel Boe yet, if it was mentioned in the commentary...)

Has anyone purchased one of these CCDG tee shirts linked from YouTube? Are they any good?

And Ian, do you guys make anything from those sales?

That was actually super fun :) more please

Thanks! That's the plan. Those 2 are so funny/good together.

Great job on St. Patrick's! I was so glad to hear Paavo again. You guys really worked well together. Hoping you can collaborate more in the future!

Thanks! Planning to work together a bunch this year :)

St. Patricks > GBO

:clap:

Has anyone purchased one of these CCDG tee shirts linked from YouTube? Are they any good?

And Ian, do you guys make anything from those sales?

I do! TY! I haven't gotten one yet though.

Latest posts