• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Clipboards? Part 1

Would you consider buying a clipboard as a tourney fundraiser?

• Yes

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I'm considering selling mini clipboards as a fundraiser for an upcoming tournament and to include in the player packs. They would either be blank or have a disc golf-related log, would be roughtly the size of a scorecard (about 5" x 7"), have a separate slot for the pencil, and would look something like this:

attachment.php

Would you consider buying one? Depending on what type of responses come through, Part 2 will cover what you might be willing to pay for said item.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Attachments

• Clipboard.PNG
    Clipboard.PNG
    86.5 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Put the clip and pencil holder on the underside of a disc. It would fit nicely in anyone's bag and be disc golf related. Could probably sell a little more that way.

Put the clip and pencil holder on the underside of a disc. It would fit nicely in anyone's bag and be disc golf related. Could probably sell a little more that way.

I like that idea, but that might jack the price up quite a bit.

I'd buy one, as long as the pencil holder actually works and if the clipboard doesn't feel/look too flimsy.

I got a clipboard in a players pack last year and I was much more exicted about it than the Nuke that was also included. I love it amd it looks very similar to the one you have pictured. Very sturdy but the pencil holder is a little loose.

I would rather get a t-shirt or more plastic. Mabye a towel.

I'd be happy with a clipboard as long as it was plastic instead of particle/card board and wasn't too expensive.

I would rather get a t-shirt or more plastic. Mabye a towel.

Thanks for the feedback, but that's not the question here. It's not whether you'd like one in your players' pack, it's whether you'd buy one as a fundraiser to support another tournament.

would not purchase one, but would happily accept one as part of a players package.

Thanks for the feedback, but that's not the question here. It's not whether you'd like one in your players' pack, it's whether you'd buy one as a fundraiser to support another tournament.

it depends on quality of the product, prolly wouldnt pay more than 7 shipped, and the type of tourney i am funding i might pay more. if you can get a logo etched on it i would pay a little more

if you can get a logo etched on it i would pay a little more

I can, but it increases the price of the clipboards by 21%. I might just get the logo of our local DG club printed and that way if I don't sell enough and have some leftover from the players packs, I can use them at other tourneys or hook up other area TDs with them at cost to unload them.

I can't recall the last time I've written my score on paper unless it was a tourney in which case clipboards are already provided.

I have given clipboards as part of Players Packs.
Guess what?
Some liked them and some didn't.
Most everybody appreciated that we went "out of the box" a little.
More remarkable still, no complants.
Do it.
We got a generic clipboard from Staples for a couple bucks apiece.

Probably not. If its part of a players package, I wouldn't have a choice, but I might buy a t-shirt or another disc to support the club/tournament.

I like to support tournaments and clubs, so yes I would definitely consider buying a clipboard as a fundraiser. However the color of the one in the OP is not something I would like. The clipboard in my bag is black.

I recently got a clipboard in a player's pack. How do you like it moose? I threw it into the next box of discs I mailed. I guess if they fit into bags better i'd use them. Normally I fold my scorecard up and put it into a mini I carry in my left pocket. If the scorecard at tournaments come with a clipboard I leave the clipboard at the scorers table.

Latest posts