• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collection Pics!

I need to get a pic of my buddies collection. His whole effin house is made of discs! He's been swimmin for many yrs. and has just about everything ever made. He should be on horders.

picture.php

Do you guys collect plastic sort of like others collect gold(to cash in later when the price is high), that's what some of these collections are making me think. I need to check out my friend's dad's collection which includes some OOP discs and he said he has a lot too.

Do you guys collect plastic sort of like others collect gold(to cash in later when the price is high), that's what some of these collections are making me think. I need to check out my friend's dad's collection which includes some OOP discs and he said he has a lot too.
Here is the thing...most of it is worthless. I have 300ish unthrown discs. I have one that has decent $100+ value. The rest I could put in a lot, and if I got $1,500 to $2,000 for them that is probably pretty fair. Considering I've got probably $2,500 in and I've been storing them for a decade, that ain't a great return on investment.

Collect discs if you like golf discs. If you want to make money, there are a lot of better ways to spend your time.

Here is the thing...most of it is worthless. I have 300ish unthrown discs. I have one that has decent $100+ value. The rest I could put in a lot, and if I got $1,500 to $2,000 for them that is probably pretty fair. Considering I've got probably $2,500 in and I've been storing them for a decade, that ain't a great return on investment.

Collect discs if you like golf discs. If you want to make money, there are a lot of better ways to spend your time.

:\ guess that comparison didn't make much sense, but had nothing else I could think of...

lat 64 (x3) and innova (all the rest) in the left crate
discraft (all) in the right crate

This pic doesn't include my bag which has 22 discs at the moment as I just played a 2 day, 3 round tourney.

Attachments

• CIMG0330.jpg
    CIMG0330.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 68
My Collection

Omega's
Firebird's
and
Teebird's

Attachments

• 100_0754.jpg
    100_0754.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 100_0749.jpg
    100_0749.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_0750.jpg
    100_0750.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 60
a little more

Pearly Orc's
pre first run CE Gator
150 Z Flick's

Attachments

• 100_0751.jpg
    100_0751.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 100_0747.jpg
    100_0747.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 100_0752.jpg
    100_0752.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 43
^^^OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

after posting this you'll probably get some people hitting you up for... almost every single one of those discs.

Hows the CE Firebirds treatin' ya?

All those Firebirds!!!^^^ ffuuu

Hate to be a downer but you ruined that clear one by putting that light on it. What's wrong with tape and a bobber light?

All those Firebirds!!!^^^ ffuuu

Hate to be a downer but you ruined that clear one by putting that light on it. What's wrong with tape and a bobber light?

No, I like it much better with that light. I have a bag full of clear discs with Aeropods. When you have too many discs, what's destroying a few for night golf. Plus, it was 162 and it already had my ink on the inner rim, so it wouldn't have made it in the bag. Now, it lights up, weighs 172 and gets used a couple times a month.