• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

Fulgy Vibrams arrived today and actually not all that ugly! Great customer service and fast shipping-- will order again for sure... Still lots of buy 2 get 1 free ugly vibrams thinking about 3 more lol!

Just preordered 3 of the 10th anniversary buzzz not even knowing when they are coming out or anything.

Thank god I held off on the Tangent preorder haha.

Thanks Justin for those 10yr anniversity elite z buzzz's
Just pre ordered 5. Lmk if you can get some pearly ones to me.
Donny

I only saw a couple other sites with pre-orders for these Buzzzes, and Justin beats their price! Heck, he beat Clearwater's price by $6.95!!!

I just checked community discs and they are currently out of stock on the 10th anniversary Buzzz pre-order.

It's most likely not that he's out of stock but he has probably capped the pre-orders at a certain amount and It's no wonder he has reached the amount.

All of the more reasonable places are out of stock of pre orders. Clearwater has preorders on feebay for $25 a pop lol.

Hey Justin, I know you're swamped but pm me when you can. Thanks, .......jerry

I was really surprised when I opened my package to find a handwritten card and a sticker, what a great gesture! Thanks Justin, even with the snowstorm the discs arrived relatively quickly :) Definitely got repeat business here.