• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Will the site show examples of all the color combinations? Site shows $165, you say $155?

Hey hasn't changed his sig since the original preorders began, he needs to, but the price is 165 plus 15 for shipping, still a great price imo

Will the site show examples of all the color combinations? Site shows $165, you say $155?

It will, we have 4 different colors seen on the website and we will add more. The mini pocket and side pockets are changing from a horizontal to vertical disc insert like our old challenger bag. The website is updated with pre-order info and new color choices. Pre-orders end march 15 and new bags out in June. Excited for the second runs of the bags. We are offering 8 color choices now.

It will, we have 4 different colors seen on the website and we will add more. The mini pocket and side pockets are changing from a horizontal to vertical disc insert like our old challenger bag. The website is updated with pre-order info and new color choices. Pre-orders end march 15 and new bags out in June. Excited for the second runs of the bags. We are offering 8 color choices now.

Green and black and black and black sound tasty!

Pre-orders are up today lasting til May 15. Get your order in today for the 2nd run contender.

Changing features: improved mini pocket, lower sternum strap, vertical side zippered disc storage instead of open side disc pouch. 8 colors to choose from only $165

www.physicalflightdg.com

Pre-orders are up today lasting til May 15. Get your order in today for the 2nd run contender.

Changing features: improved mini pocket, lower sternum strap, vertical side zippered disc storage instead of open side disc pouch. 8 colors to choose from only $165

www.physicalflightdg.com

awesome! can't wait to see the zippered disc storage

After this pre sale we will no longer have any long waits for bags. All bags will be made to order and only have a 7 business day wait before shipping so that way you can always get the color you want in a respectable time frame :) to my knowledge no else is doing this which is one more reason to go with PF.

After this pre sale we will no longer have any long waits for bags. All bags will be made to order and only have a 7 business day wait before shipping so that way you can always get the color you want in a respectable time frame :) to my knowledge no else is doing this which is one more reason to go with PF.

so does this mean complete custom colored bags will be available after this second run hits?

It can be done but it will mean direct contact with me and increased price for custom bags. The website will have choice of all 8 production colors and easy checkout online.

Custom bags will require an invoice sent from PF with adjuste price.

Grip can sure learn a thing or two about offering a variety of color choices. That's the reasons I didn't buy a Grip two months ago when my better half gave me permission to do so. Looks like their loss will be PF's gain. I will be ordering soon.

Gray/Gray

I can't believe anyone hasn't asked this yet...

In the picture on your website, there are a couple of Gray/Gray bags that are OFF THE HOOK good looking. By far my favorite that I've seen. (Green is my favorite color and can't wait to see that one too)

But I don't see that I can order the double gray... what's up with that?

(LOVE MY FIRST RUN bag, but might sell and buy new again)

That's actually black and grey, the light just makes it look different. We can actually do all the bags in one solid color except for the bottom and straps. Just most companies don't offer a two tone option, but with a custom request we can definitely get those colors made easily now.

That's a pretty lofty goal, but it would be nice if he could make it happen (with the same PF standards).

If I were to guess, i dont think the integrated seat would make the design but the bag should be between 100 and 125 for 12 to 18 in the main compartment and some nice zippered storage pockets

Latest posts