• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Anyone have My Choice UPS and get a delivery notification?
If you do not know what I am talking about - GO HERE
Basically you sign up for FREE and anytime UPS has a package with your registered address you will be notified by email.

Anyone have My Choice UPS and get a delivery notification?
If you do not know what I am talking about - GO HERE
Basically you sign up for FREE and anytime UPS has a package with your registered address you will be notified by email.

I always ship stuff to work so I can have it sooner and it never gets left outside or held at UPS/FedEx/USPS. Unfortunately My Choice UPS appears to not allow Commercial addresses, for obvious reasons. But UPS Ground map shows SC in the 3 Day Zone, so I'm hoping for Friday Delivery. :)

I always ship stuff to work so I can have it sooner and it never gets left outside or held at UPS/FedEx/USPS. Unfortunately My Choice UPS appears to not allow Commercial addresses, for obvious reasons. But UPS Ground map shows SC in the 3 Day Zone, so I'm hoping for Friday Delivery. :)

I did some hypothetical tracking by looking at the "UPS Ground Map" and if they were shipped on Tuesday via UPS ground, some people should get them TODAY (Thursday). It was stated on the Physical Flight Facebook page that they were shipped Tuesday and some should get them on Friday. I think they actually went out on Wednesday.

If they were shipped tuesday, that means they get picked up and will usually leave out the next day

Thank you for the clarification.

From my experience, when tracking packages you will have the "Order Processed: ready for UPS", then the "Origin Scan" which would be the time when it hit the first UPS Hub, and then you have the different hops it takes to get to your address.

An example of this would be if a label was created on August 5 (Order Processed: Ready for UPS), and has an "Origin Scan" of August 7th, that would mean that UPS picked up that package on the 7th. UPS would not pick up a package on the 6th and wait until the following day to begin processing it, that is just not how they work.

You all just need to do what I am doing. All you have to do is "time travel" (drink heavily) until that package arrives on your doorstep! I feel like I payed for my bag yesterday... It works great :hfive:

From my experience, when tracking packages you will have the "Order Processed: ready for UPS", then the "Origin Scan" which would be the time when it hit the first UPS Hub, and then you have the different hops it takes to get to your address.

An example of this would be if a label was created on August 5 (Order Processed: Ready for UPS), and has an "Origin Scan" of August 7th, that would mean that UPS picked up that package on the 7th. UPS would not pick up a package on the 6th and wait until the following day to begin processing it, that is just not how they work.

Bags were picked up Tuesday, in large pallet shipments they won't scan til the next day when they are processed.

If the shipping is an issue for you then I can stop the package mid shipment and refund your money. We have plenty of people wanting bags and it would find a great home.

Last edited:
If the shipping is an issue for you then I can stop the package mid shipment and refund your money. We have plenty of people wanting bags and it would find a great home.

Nobody wants that. :eek: We are all just having a nice little chat about US postal carriers...right people. :) Tuesday/Wednesday...Shipped/Picked Up...No biggie. Just one more opportunity to spend some time with your old bag before the new baby arrives...so to speak. ;)

Chris, we all appreciate your attentiveness and commitment to sticking with the dates you post. Thanks for everything! :clap:

picture.php

Latest posts