• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

I thought navy was going to have red zippers? Not that I really care either way just curious what I'm getting.

Now that some of you have gotten your sexy PF Contender bags in hand, I would like to get your feedback after you have played a few rounds with it to see what you did with the main compartment flap (tucked it under the discs, inside an inner pocket, or what?). There's been some discussion on this thread about that. Just curious if it was a legitimate concern or not.

Now that some of you have gotten your sexy PF Contender bags in hand, I would like to get your feedback after you have played a few rounds with it to see what you did with the main compartment flap (tucked it under the discs, inside an inner pocket, or what?). There's been some discussion on this thread about that. Just curious if it was a legitimate concern or not.

I've been carrying my proto for almost 2 months now and I tuck it in under the discs. Don't know what the concern is about it. Tuck it and go. I've also used my challenger for the past year and tucked it in the same way with no issues. Maybe some people are just picky but take it from the creator that the flap is no issue. We even see an inner liner to the flap for extra protection for those that are concerned.

-PF

For those concerned with the flap or discs potentially falling out or anything like that I have posted a few pics of a new red and light weight camo bag with the bag at an extreme face down angle to show that discs will not fall out even at extreme angles :)

I've been carrying my proto for almost 2 months now and I tuck it in under the discs. Don't know what the concern is about it. Tuck it and go. I've also used my challenger for the past year and tucked it in the same way with no issues. Maybe some people are just picky but take it from the creator that the flap is no issue. We even see an inner liner to the flap for extra protection for those that are concerned.

-PF

I appreciate your follow up and feed back. You really have designed an excellent disc golf bag and your customer service is A+

I appreciate your follow up and feed back. You really have designed an excellent disc golf bag and your customer service is A+

Thanks webslinger we appreciate it!! We try to give the most honest reviews we can and try to be up front with everything we possibly can :)

Thanks webslinger we appreciate it!! We try to give the most honest reviews we can and try to be up front with everything we possibly can :)

So did you know before you received the bags:

That the mini pocket was not functional?

Did you know the camo material was not the same as the others?

Why do you list a rear accessible zipper?

OR was all of this lost in manufacturing... Let me restate again I am very happy with my bag. Just curious how it all works.

What rear zipper are you talking about? I am looking at the specs and haven't seen anything like that listed...

This bag is awesome id give it a A- due to the fact the mini pocket doesnt work...i cant fit my regular sized DD little flyer in the there without it falling out but its not that big of a deal. i like the proto design better also.

The CWP is the L shaped zipper on the back of the bag, I carry so it makes it easy to zipe down all the way when I have the bag on. I agree the mini pocket is not what we envisioned but too late to change it now that the bags are made. Remember we get to see the bags for the first time before we send them out.

I personally also give te bag an A- based off the mini pocket

The mini pocket will change in future versions

Latest posts