• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

The main two pockets both have L zippers, they zip from the top to the back bottom. It's on all bags!!

If you have your bag I demand pics from all angles mine won't be here til wednesday ... I need to live through you... Please post something for the rest of us... Please :)

If you have your bag I demand pics from all angles mine won't be here til wednesday ... I need to live through you... Please post something for the rest of us... Please :)

Don't worry about it. It apparently takes 2 more days just get them from Chico to Arcata/Eureka on the coast...mine won't be here until Friday...

I am not worried I just want new pics put up so we can all the ins and outs of the final product haha please please do this.. I think our shipping depends on when you ordered and what color you got... I cannot stress my level of excitement this is my 1st expensive purchase I am upgrading from a fade crunch!

I am not worried I just want new pics put up so we can all the ins and outs of the final product haha please please do this.. I think our shipping depends on when you ordered and what color you got... I cannot stress my level of excitement this is my 1st expensive purchase I am upgrading from a fade crunch!

go to the contender thread in the equipment forum for pics and reviews

Hey guys and gals, hope everyone who has received there bags are enjoying them, I have heard from quite a few that are digging it. Only change I can see in te future is the mini pocket but that is an easy change and does not take away from the function of the bag. I actually used mine all weekend and my smaller mini didnt fall out once.

With that said I will be taking some time off from the forums, it's been an exhausting couple of months and I'm getting married in a few weeks plus we are working on a new venture here which should blow some minds.

Take care guys and feel free to send us a message on the website or Facebook

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals, hope everyone who has received there bags are enjoying them, I have heard from quite a few that are digging it. Only change I can see in te future is the mini pocket but that is an easy change and does not take away from the function of the bag. I actually used mine all weekend and my smaller mini didnt fall out once.

With that said I will be taking some time off from the forums, it's been an exhausting couple of months and I'm getting married in a few weeks plus we are working on a new venture here which should blow some minds.

Take care guys and feel free to send us a message on the website or Facebook

Chris...though I did not purchase a PF Contender bag this go-around, I am certain I will in the future and look forward to the 2nd run of Contenders within the next few months. I have read through the Contender threads on DGCR with a fine-toothed comb and really taken note of the time and attention you have given to address and reply to DGCR member posts. That is the definition of customer service. I am sure you have established a loyal following that will continue to grow as you offer products in the future.
In the meantime, best wishes on your upcoming marriage and good luck on the new venture.
P.S. Just thought I would toss in a few marriage quotes for your benefit:

A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.
Frank Sinatra, The Joker is Wild

If variety is the spice of life, marriage is the big can of leftover Spam.
Johnny Carson, The Tonight Show

Keep the eyes wide open before marriage and half shut afterwards.
Benjamin Franklin, Wise Words and Quotes

Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.
DAVID MINKOFF, Oy!

P.S.S. You sure you wanna go through with this?

Congrats man :clap::thmbup::clap::thmbup::clap:

Thanks webslinger!! All great quotes and I will keep everyone updated as things progress in the future.

Congrats Chris on the marriage and the successful Contender rollout. My back is really going to appreciate your hard work in the next week. I'm breaking the Contender in with 15-20 rounds on 8-10 different courses between now and Monday! And I will be sure to share my thoughts on the review thread for the rest of you.

Congrats Chris on the marriage and the successful Contender rollout. My back is really going to appreciate your hard work in the next week. I'm breaking the Contender in with 15-20 rounds on 8-10 different courses between now and Monday! And I will be sure to share my thoughts on the review thread for the rest of you.

Make a video if possible :)

Make a video if possible :)

We will have a wide variety of recording devices (gopro's, video camera, point'n'shoot's, dslr) and all three of us will have our new Contenders (grey, digi and navy) so there should be no shortage of media lol

A video review of the camo, navy and Mj sig bag plus a comparison of our old challenger bag will be up in about 30 min. I addressed issues that some had on the camo bag in the video to show you should not be worried.

-Chris

A video review of the camo, navy and Mj sig bag plus a comparison of our old challenger bag will be up in about 30 min. I addressed issues that some had on the camo bag in the video to show you should not be worried.

-Chris

Even when he says he is taking a break he just keeps on trucking, that is dedication to his customers. But seriously, ignore us after you get the vid up :)

I have a question-- can you tell me how to check on the status of my order/delivery? I haven't received any confirmation e-mails or other information about my order... I can't even remember which color that I ordered.
Thanks either way-
Toby Cheff

Latest posts