• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Sorry fellas I haven't been around for awhile but wanted to check in and let everyone know I haven't forgotten about you. Any issues with first run bags we usually fix up and send right back ASAP depending on work schedule and summer is the busy time for manufacturers. The good thing is we have only had a few problems that were easily taken care of with any of our bags.

I have been steadily working on the Salient-Discs Catalyst backpack and it is currently in production in 3 different colors. At $119 with a 20 disc capacity and made of 1000D cordura you should not have to pay $200+ dollars again for a bag that can hold that many discs. Hopefully after 2 years of making bags the quality and customer service from Physical Flight will help ease the pain of trusting our newest bag from Salient-Discs.

The catalyst has been the longest tested and prototyped bag we have put out so there will be as minimal issues as possible. There will also not be a pre-order for this back pack in the future because we are ordering an absurd amount of bags. Lol

Last edited:
Sorry fellas I haven't been around for awhile but wanted to check in and let everyone know I haven't forgotten about you. Any issues with first run bags we usually fix up and send right back ASAP depending on work schedule and summer is the busy time for manufacturers. The good thing is we have only had a few problems that were easily taken care of with any of our bags.

I have been steadily working on the Salient-Discs Catalyst backpack and it is currently in production in 3 different colors. At $119 with a 20 disc capacity and made of 1000D cordura you should not have to pay $200+ dollars again for a bag that can hold that many discs. Hopefully after 2 years of making bags the quality and customer service from Physical Flight will help ease the pain of trusting our newest bag from Salient-Discs.

The catalyst has been the longest tested and prototyped bag we have put out so there will be as minimal issues as possible. There will also not be a pre-order for this back pack in the future because we are ordering an absurd amount of bags. Lol

lol good call on that one!

When are the Promethei sp? shipping to Contender 2 buyers?

Good question, I emailed PF like 2 weeks ago seeking an answer, and have yet to be responded to!

I'm also curious about the other items that were stated that would be coming our way!

I discussed this with Chris last week he said most everyone has received their promise free stuff. if you haven't, contact salient and ask for Chris. he will get you taken care of

Good question, I emailed PF like 2 weeks ago seeking an answer, and have yet to be responded to!

I'm also curious about the other items that were stated that would be coming our way!

I replied to your email weeks ago.

Check your spam...sometimes I may respond from my Salient account.

In the future for sure.. We have focused on getting the Catalyst (and a large amount of them) going. As far as I know after the Catalyst is released we will have enough not to have to pre-order bags again which is great for the customers not having to wait anymore.