• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Course Baggers

Honestly, I'm probably gonna have to make it The Sinks in Chattanooga. It's definitely going to be in the Birmingham-Chattanooga-Atlanta triangle. But I've played almost everything of note in Alabama and Atlanta. I'm even looking at my list to see which courses I can discredit from myself so I can play more courses before getting to 2,000. LOL

gotta play em all

i would do elementary school for 2000

then you of course would need to do another trip to make up for number 2000 being so lackluster right

1st world problems... I've played too many courses too quickly and I'm stuck with no good course to play for my 2,000th...

I thought my 2000th would come in July when I can go anywhere I want but, alas, it will occur before the end of May at a place where there's nothing spectacular I haven't played. Bummer... LOL

Take a ride up to Toledo Bend and play TBSP courses. Hit The Reservation in Pineville on the way back down and give me some feedback.

Honestly, I'm probably gonna have to make it The Sinks in Chattanooga. It's definitely going to be in the Birmingham-Chattanooga-Atlanta triangle. But I've played almost everything of note in Alabama and Atlanta. I'm even looking at my list to see which courses I can discredit from myself so I can play more courses before getting to 2,000. LOL

It's only about 3 hrs from the ATL to Stoney Hill. If you're coming from Baton Rouge to ATL you'll already be 3/4 of the way there, so what's another 200 miles? :thmbup:

Does anyone know if the course on Ross Island, Antarctica is still in existence? This course has to have the lowest "played to wishlisted ratio" of any course in existence.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/mobile/course.php?id=2120

i was surprised to see multiple people in the pictures

so i googled around a little and apparently "No-one lives in Antarctica indefinitely in the way that they do in the rest of the world. It has no commercial industries, no towns or cities, no permanent residents. The only "settlements" with longer term residents (who stay for some months or a year, maybe two) are scientific bases."

pretty sick they were able to grab 9 baskets and get them over there

1st world problems... I've played too many courses too quickly and I'm stuck with no good course to play for my 2,000th...

I thought my 2000th would come in July when I can go anywhere I want but, alas, it will occur before the end of May at a place where there's nothing spectacular I haven't played. Bummer... LOL
Ahead of schedule ; good problem to have. Shouldn't 2,000 be a Houck course...any Houck course will do.

As long as we're talking about fictional polar bears....

Bet that polar bear on hole #7 is drinking a Coke.

This last week I did a 1156 mile round trip in 32 hours to play 10 courses.

I am looking at something similar this week maybe. We will see. And yes, I am wiped out when I get home. But buy my next day off, I am itching to do it again.

This did not age well, as many of you know from my facebook posts, on April 13th after playing 10 courses, I hit a deer just north of Dodge City. Totaled my car.

Still make a trip a week later to Oklahoma
They totaled my car that week and I found a 2020 Nissan Kicks
Went back to Kansas to break in the new car and hit 8 more courses.
And a week later took a 2 day trip to include Eagles Crossing as course 1500.

This did not age well, as many of you know from my facebook posts, on April 13th after playing 10 courses, I hit a deer just north of Dodge City. Totaled my car.

Still make a trip a week later to Oklahoma
They totaled my car that week and I found a 2020 Nissan Kicks
Went back to Kansas to break in the new car and hit 8 more courses.
And a week later took a 2 day trip to include Eagles Crossing as course 1500.

when is the plan to set up shop around kcmo and do work

youll be shootin fish in a barrel around there

Been wanting to hit the KC area, would take a few trips to get them all.

I was hoping to do a few 2 day trips if I could find some where to camp or stay on the cheap. (would rather spend money on gas and food than lodging)

I was going to try to work my way across Kansas hitting every course from West to East. Kansas has SO many courses.

But I admit, I do get bored driving the same highways over and over. It's like I know every single exit off the interstate going 300 miles in every direction of DFW. I also want to work on Mississippi too,

Next trip will be to the western most part of Kansas of courses I have not played. Actually found a course with a FREE campground just inside of Nebraska. Plan on playing 2 or 3 Nebraska courses just over the state line from Kansas on that trip.

Kelley Park in McCook is a fun play. i hope you get a chance to make it South Park in Arapahoe cuz i'd love to see a trustworthy review of that one.

at which course will you be staying?

Latest posts