• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Crosslap Credo & Lucky Pass-around!

I don't know who to PM anymore but I want in on this. Especially on trying out the Credo.

I believe Menacewarf has the set of 3, so you two will have to talk a bit. Give him some time to test though. :)

I just got the three discs, some stickers and a mini today. I'll be sure to send it out with as much or more in it. May be able to send out tommorow otherwise it will be Monday. I'll keep y'all in the loop.

Hey y'all. Rather bad timing of when I got the discs. Tourney all weekend, last two days slammed, now wheels in the shop today and can't get to the post office. Can likely get em out tommorow. Sorry for the delay in the pass.

Ok shipped it today. Included a few more stickers and last falls, disc golfer magazine. If you've already read it and don't wanna pay to ship it on just throw it away, otherwise the next person might like looking through it. Lucky is real easy to throw. Enjoied it. Haven't thrown a understable mid like that in a while. I'd say credo is similar to the Jokeri, problably a touch less HSS.

Got it! Very excited to try these out. Whoever is next just PM me and I'll get them out to you later this week.

I wouldn't mind doing a head to head with the lucky and my trusty champion panther. Might be fun to do a two disc round with just those.

I'll send them, I have the package with the Lucky & Credo. Shoot me an address Hyzer Monkey.

What did you think of them?

Also, who would like to try the Lucky next?

The Infinite Discs restock shipment was sent on August 6th, so I'd imagine it will arrive this week. Keep an eye out for first dibs on new Crosslap plastic!

Latest posts