• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR ACES 2012!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first ace ever yesterday at Paschall in Mesquite, TX, hole 11 with a Buzz Z. I was stoked, had 4 witnesses, but not a sharpe amoung us. I've been playing for about 11 months and never even seen an ace before, and I just got my own. I was whoopin and hollerin for a good 5 mins! LOL

My first ace ever yesterday at Paschall in Mesquite, TX, hole 11 with a Buzz Z. I was stoked, had 4 witnesses, but not a sharpe amoung us. I've been playing for about 11 months and never even seen an ace before, and I just got my own. I was whoopin and hollerin for a good 5 mins! LOL

Congrats!! :clap:

Got my second 2012 ace today... Wabun DGC hole #8 174' with an ESP Comet. Most of the time I play putter only rounds here but I have been working on adding an understable mid to my bag. This was the first round with the Comet. (I have only used it for field work before today)

I think it is going to stay in the bag.

Got my fifth ace ever and my second of the year at Parmalee Park (Michigan), today on #13 181 ft with a Z buzzz.

240fa8c5.jpg

20260398.jpg

first ever ace!
heavily weathered Champion Beast
Bear Creek, Grapevine TX, Hole 4, short position.
c6113ef1.jpg

firstace.jpg

first ever ace!
heavily weathered Champion Beast
Bear Creek, Grapevine TX, Hole 4, short position.
c6113ef1.jpg

firstace.jpg

Congrats! I aced that hole aswell in longs! great job on the first ace&get some more!! :thmbup:

3rd ace of the year today, 5th overall. 252ft downhill anny with MVP soft ION. Same disc and line I aced with earlier this year.

2nd Ace!! #17 moraine state park. 175 DGR S-FD

Attachments

• 398623_10150506765886890_658606889_8993590_1233235381_n.jpg
    398623_10150506765886890_658606889_8993590_1233235381_n.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 19
7th ace, first of the year and longest one yet! Fairmont #6 from the alternate "tournament" tee... 351' with a star destroyer dead in the middle of the heart of the chains.

Aced Hole #5 at Grand Island Park in Lake Havasu City, AZ today. 22nd total non cubby Ace, and first of the year. Threw a Special Blend Orc on a soft hyzer in the semi-darkness and stuck perfectly. Now I only have one hole left (one of the easier ones) that I haven't aced on my home course.

1st ace ever about a month ago (1/15/12) on Hole 11 of Plymouth Creek in Plymouth, MN! (photo here)

...it may be a shorty, but it's totally blind around that corner! (and I swear it's a little longer than 114' but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth!)

165g. "Blurple" Champion Firebird thrown nice and flat - I'm a LHBH, so I just let the disc do the work.

Funny thing is that I was so in love with that disc (she's natural beauty) and was kinda resistant to throw it. However, knowing that I wanted that sharp right, I gave it a go and about lost my mind when I heard those chains ringing! :p

Killed two bird with one stone.... got my first ever ace and I get to put that beauty up on the wall to admire without fear of scuffing/losing/etc. it. :hfive:

Got my second ace earlier today at Stony Creek Metro Park, hole 13 with a SSS wizard. Didnt think it was going in at all then fell out of the sky into the chains!

1-28-12 during the IDGC icebowl tourament I got Ace on hole 17, It was the third hole we played. I was super excited, ended up getting $61.00 bucks for that ace . Yeaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts