• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Meet up - Minnesota 2024 - July 13th/14th

KC is nearly identical drive time for me as Chains Edge and I haven't been there yet, so I'd be interested in that for sure.
I wouldn't have thought so, but same here and one of the routes would take me by Harmony Bends.

I would LOVE to hit Harmony and EC this year if possible.

Also, if we both headin' up to Minny, it may make sense to carpool from Madison.
I'm down for all that. Once the group starts penciling in some dates I'll have a better idea what I can do.

I just looked in the mirror...
and things aren't looking so good...
I'm looking California...
and Feeling Minnesota...

While I'd love to meet up and play some of the Midwest courses y'all praise it's a 20 hour drive which means 2 days at least of travel for me which means likely a week off total.

For those in the northeast it would be cool to get a meetup that makes more sense like Maple Hill, Smuggs, Hollows, Sabattus, or some other one that I've forgotten.

Ya'll know that there doesn't HAVE to be a single meet up. This is just the mosquitoiest one. The northeast can be the moose trampliest one. KC can do whatever they do there. Heat stroke meet up for me if it's in July, I'd rather chance a moose ;)

I'd still try to make it though

While I'd love to meet up and play some of the Midwest courses y'all praise it's a 20 hour drive which means 2 days at least of travel for me which means likely a week off total.

For those in the northeast it would be cool to get a meetup that makes more sense like Maple Hill, Smuggs, Hollows, Sabattus, or some other one that I've forgotten.
Don't count us midwesterners out on the NE meet-up. That's one area I have not been.

Have discs. Will travel.

I'm going to throw out the dates I can attend this thing.

The weekends of July 13th and 27th I have off. Just like last year, we work the friday before. Don't get home until midnight. If we're doing a Saturday round we may have to catch up after everyone plays the first round. Not a big deal, we've played all three there already. Sunday we could do all three no problem. Same as last year.

Our schedule is dumb, might as well start pinpointing the actual dates. Let's get some dates set in mud at least. Silly can do the planning, it's his problem this year :p

The weekends of July 13th and 27th I have off. Just like last year, we work the friday before. Don't get home until midnight. If we're doing a Saturday round we may have to catch up after everyone plays the first round. Not a big deal, we've played all three there already. Sunday we could do all three no problem. Same as last year.

Our schedule is dumb, might as well start pinpointing the actual dates. Let's get some dates set in mud at least. Silly can do the planning, it's his problem this year :p
Either of those should work for me. It's nearly impossible for me to take off the last few days of the month or the first week.

If I'm driving 6+ hours each way, I'm going to want to make a long weekend out of it and those two weekends would allow that.

both of those work for me

also i probably have the lowest drive time outta anyone attending so i wont be a super loud voice in picking dates

so far i only have july 4th weekend booked

however lets get something on tap asap so i can mark it off on the calendar so my partner doesnt try and weasel in something

Keeping an eye on this. My schedule is stable--I work every Thurs/Fri.

@cefire How does either of these weekends work for you? I know we'll probably want to spend a good week in the area (I will anyway, more than likely driving) bagging but for the actual meet up day which weekend is better? I like the idea of getting the dates out there early as well. Others can chime in too.