• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Meet up - Minnesota 2024 - July 13th/14th

Ok updated the original post.

@sillybizz
@wolfhaley
@Mrs. wolfhaley
@Naenae
@playrecords
@Countchunkula
@elmexdela

So is this who's all attending the Chain's Edge portion at least?

We should figure out a format to play if so. elmex versus two teams of three seems to make the most sense ;)

Best shot dubs worked well last year at Justin Trails and it was still a crazy long round. Chain's Edge isn't as extreme but is also more holes. Thoughts? I was also mulling everyone vs. sillybizz because why not :p

It might be a 10 percent chance, but I haven't ruled out joining you DGCR'ers for that weekend. It's possible I'll be in central Missouri the weekend before, and Chains Edge is "only" 8.5 hours away.
I can't make it work in my schedule this summer, but I'll look forward to a potential Kansas City meet-up in 2025.

@sillybizz
@wolfhaley
@Mrs. wolfhaley
@Naenae
@playrecords
@Countchunkula
@elmexdela

So is this who's all attending the Chain's Edge portion at least?

We should figure out a format to play if so. elmex versus two teams of three seems to make the most sense ;)

Best shot dubs worked well last year at Justin Trails and it was still a crazy long round. Chain's Edge isn't as extreme but is also more holes. Thoughts? I was also mulling everyone vs. sillybizz because why not :p
im in rain or shine

whats the rough plan after ce or is that the division where everyone kinda disperses into their own direction

im in rain or shine

whats the rough plan after ce or is that the division where everyone kinda disperses into their own direction
At some point we're playing White Cedar, other than that I'll be bagging a few days before and some days after as well.

I've got in on my schedule, but I'm not planning on camping. I'll be up there one of the two days, and will probably be available the early part of the next week for rounds in the TC area.

I've got in on my schedule, but I'm not planning on camping. I'll be up there one of the two days, and will probably be available the early part of the next week for rounds in the TC area.
I'm similar to NaeNae, likely at CE on one day (no camping) and available to play in TC either preceding or following that weekend.

I'm out. Already going to be rolling through the area with the fam in August, can't justify that trip twice in a year.

If you got any spare time near Steven's point or anything let me know. I don't have shit going on in August anyway and we got a few decent courses over here.

I'm out too. I'll be course bagging on my way to a bachelor party in CO.
If passing through South Dakota, stop for Tuthill park an amazing shorter course, one I have yet to play in Black Hills called The Canyons, and a 9 hill in Canastoga state park an amazing course I have played 2 imes once when 4x4 posts and second time was when Innova 24 or 26 chain set baskets were insalled as well as 9 hole Omaha Park in Rapid City from 1978/1979 where practice basket might still be an OG home made rebar 1980 model with rest old original Discraft Chainstar from Jackson park where the people who did work on both will try to convince you is Mach VI old cage as what people were told for Omaha from Jackson park. Also, 1 mile from Omaha is Jackson Park now using modern Mach VI baskets with tall cage.

Latest posts