• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 Ledgestone Insurance Open Aug 13-16

Uli barely legal with his putt from the edge of OB. His back foot was stepping on the OB string as he took his stance. As he starts to putt, he lifts it off the string and releases just before his back foot continues upward to clip the yellow rope which may or may not be OB. So, a legal putt but borderline form that either confuses others that touching OB when throwing is okay or educating them that you can't upon closer review.

Hurts me to say it, but...

Once the pressure of trying to catch Ricky was gone, KJ started playing.

Sockibomb owned the day.

FWIW, if I lived near Eureka, I totally would have been on the lake watching the action in my kayak.

Fun fact. . .Paul played 1056 avg. over the 4 rounds. .. and his current rating is..1056

Would have loved to see Henna and Eveliina play Ledgestone. . they did well on Sunset last year at Worlds

IIRC Evellina beat PP on Northwood, but PP beat her on Sunset.

Correct..

Evelina destroyed paige in R1 at Northwood. .she played -7 against Paiges +1

But Paiges last two -9 rounds at Sunset gave her the win. . Evelina "only" played those two last rounds at -3 and -4

But both Eveliina and Henna plays good enough at these courses to be at the top at Ledgestone

As always I am loving the Jomez coverage but I do have one criticism that seemed worse than normal here...The sound. Seemed like the intro and outtros were a lot louder than the commentary. So when Koling/Uli were talking I had to turn it way up (maybe I'm too old lol) and then when the music happened it was way way too loud...

Not really sure where to place a comment like this other than here...But again - loved the commentary and coverage. Fun stuff to watch. Can't wait to watch the final round tonight and all the Central Coast coverage too...

As always I am loving the Jomez coverage but I do have one criticism that seemed worse than normal here...The sound. Seemed like the intro and outtros were a lot louder than the commentary. So when Koling/Uli were talking I had to turn it way up (maybe I'm too old lol) and then when the music happened it was way way too loud...

I noticed that, too.... had to turn the sound down during the music.

I enjoy Uli's commentary... seems to work well with Koling.