• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 Ledgestone Insurance Open Aug 13-16

Help me out. The tee times listed on UDISC (I'm following the link through the PDGA score page) are local time? That makes sense. Just wish it were clear.

Help me out. The tee times listed on UDISC (I'm following the link through the PDGA score page) are local time? That makes sense. Just wish it were clear.

regardless they put tee off in 2hr under it

probably for people like you

BIG Discraft tournament and Discraft pays Paige and Paul big money to take titles like this...not fun to meet the boss after this

Nice win for Cat... she played smart.

Paige made an incredible charge today, but she spent put herself in a basically impossible spit. She could have won this if she would have managed her risk better in the earlier rounds.

Nice to see three of the young upcoming FPO players in the top 5...Young have quite a few lead cards this year

Yes, she lost the world title to Paige on that course after having a big lead ...she lost after terrible putting in that last round
Then was there some hate on social media? Seemed almost like maybe a beef with another player. Anyway, she kicked ass this time. Awesome win. :thmbup:

Sometimes I think the best thing I can do for KJ is stop rooting for him. :(

Ricky looks spot on.