• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: Waco Annual Charity Open 13-Mar to 15-Mar-2020

2019 WACO Stats Correlation with Finish Rank
picture.php

2019 Total Stats in order of C1 in Reg (min 11 Udisc Tourneys)
picture.php

2020 Memorial C1in Reg
picture.php

Really wish we could get Terry in the booth with Nate and Val.

Really wish we could get anyone but the above. As nice as Nate and Val seem to be as people, they simply aren't very good as commentators. And Terry, I have a different opinion than many of you.

Really wish we could get anyone but the above. As nice as Nate and Val seem to be as people, they simply aren't very good as commentators. And Terry, I have a different opinion than many of you.

I'm with you, I can't stand Terry

Just paid for the DGN product. Watching the first round of Waco. Hopefully I can find a "skip forward" button. The bar at the bottom is, of course, super sensitive on my phone.

And I didn't even recognize Cale without the beard. It's been a few years since I saw him without it and he sure looks young. :thmbup:

Just paid for the DGN product. Watching the first round of Waco. Hopefully I can find a "skip forward" button. The bar at the bottom is, of course, super sensitive on my phone.

And I didn't even recognize Cale without the beard. It's been a few years since I saw him without it and he sure looks young. :thmbup:

https://defkey.com/vimeo-shortcuts

Don't know if this actually works but its what popped up from a search.

Like wow the live chat is a zoo today... like way more than the normal local zoo. Its definitely the Bronx Zoo...

Latest posts