• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Pet Peeves -

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1. Being the guy at the DiscGolf course everyone wants to beat, every-time they play... Once in a while we like to play for fun right?
#2. Dont tell me how to play or how to correct my shank, I have played 5 years, just about everyday of those 5 years, I give lessons durring our weekly dubs Sat. 2:00 PM 10$ LoL !
#3. Is a mix, quiet on the tee, quiet in my back swing, quiet period! Don't litter, play with people that are better than you, card everyone round, stay positive! You cant birdie every hole...

I hate waiting for five groups to play. When there is a log jam and you sit for 20-30 min

I hate people who litter and disrespect the course. Not cool. But even more than that, I hate when people think they're better than you. Yes, I'm not good, but you're not much better.

disc golf pet peeve = pets

Unleashed ones, that is. I'm a big fan of animals and I have two great dogs at home. But I don't take them disc golfing, and I sure as hell don't let them roam unattended and without a leash. There's nothing worse than a large dog puncturing your soft putter with its teeth, thinking you're going to throw it for him/her.

i take offense to this, i bring my dog on every round with me. never on leash, it's unneeded. you sir/mam, have a problem with poor pet ownership. my dog walks next to me. he might sniff a flower or two but that's it. don't rope everyone in with people that can't control their pets.

People that take 5 minutes to decide what disc to throw, then get ready to throw, then go back to there bag and pick a different disc to throw...

Littering is never cool.

Leave your cell phone in the car.

People who take it upon themslves to modify the course. True story, we had some people come out onto our course and chop a bunch of trees down that they didn't like. Regulars on this course were furious with them and rightly so.

People using disc golf courses for other activities. Do your hiking, bmxing, love making, non dg partying or anything else somewhere else. You wouldn't do these things on a ball golf course, show our courses a little respect to!

my biggest disc golf pet peeve is you. yes you, reading this right now. i know what you're doing out there on the course and i'm on to you

People who don't talk during their friends drive during a tourney, but when I get up to throw they get all chatty Kathy with each other.

And

DOG POOP, HUMAN POOP, AND GOOSE POOP.

Or people who expect you to be quiet when they throw, but start gabbing away when you are trying to throw!

Groups of two or more guys who decide to throw their whole bags on EVERY hole, and won't let you play through.

People who get upset when I bagged trash from the cans, because I delayed thier game.
People who say: "I do my share by not littering."

owai... that's the same guy.

Groups of two or more guys who decide to throw their whole bags on EVERY hole, and won't let you play through.
I've never been denied when asking to play through. Are you just sitting and waiting for people to ask you?

Status
Not open for further replies.