• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf video game.

fasteddie

Eagle Member
all feasibility aside..

I've been day dreaming about a disc golf video game these past few snowy weeks.

All the companies/molds/plastic blends/bag building/etc. seems like such rich content to draw from for a video game.

leader boards/group ups/create a course/NT circuit/A/B series options/japan open!/create a bag/create a player... I can see it now!

while we're at it! on the unreal engine!!!

I would totally cough up and buy that game, anyone else?

That would be pretty cool- like the tiger woods golf games- it would be nice to incorporate the motion sensor systems with it also

I have the Playstation 3 with sports game for Move. I like it, fun game. You have choice of levels of challenge. Choice to throw driver, mid or putter.

I'd play it. It would appeal to a super small market, but screw it.

It could be an awesome RPG too. Get sponsorships, an awesome collection, and improve your abilities. Work your way from low level ams to the NT!

Yeah, it would translate well. The dg games I've played are very underwhelming.

Wii sports resort had disc golf I think, or tiger woods '10 for wii. Either way I was terrible at it and it drove me nuts that my niece who had never picked up a frisbee couod kick my butt. Dunno if it was the wii sensors fault or my form (I was still ultimate only at the time)

The upgraded kinect on the xbox one would be capable of a much more realistic simulation I think

There are two decent games in the Google store: Bag Tag Challenge by Tribaloid and Disc Golf Unchained Flight Lab by Local Routes Labs. Bag Tag is strictly Innova discs with 3 different 18 home courses. Unchained has, I'm guessing, 999,999,999 different holes, short to long and obstacles, with a selection of Westside, Prodigy, UB Disc Golf, Dynamic Discs, Latitude 64 and Gateway discs to throw. Can't throw rollers, not able to have different grips for each shot. Other than that, I can live with each but each needs improvement for sure.

I have the Wii sports, the ps3 move sports and an odd ultimate/dg combo game for ds. The best one is for ds. The two console games are just frustrating.

I have the Playstation 3 with sports game for Move. I like it, fun game. You have choice of levels of challenge. Choice to throw driver, mid or putter.

Ive mentioned this in other threads. Its ashame the motion controller never gained popularity, because it was designed perfectly for that game. Hands down best DG game out there.

Ive mentioned this in other threads. Its ashame the motion controller never gained popularity, because it was designed perfectly for that game. Hands down best DG game out there.

My old roommates and I used to play that game a lot. If you had the same game play with say at least 5-6 good fun 18 hole courses. A course create option and more disc options I would be very happy. It isn't perfect but it is fun.

I have the Wii sports, the ps3 move sports and an odd ultimate/dg combo game for ds. The best one is for ds. The two console games are just frustrating.

sorry, old guy here. What is a ds?

Latest posts