• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania

So, having a scavenger hunt and using social media to do it is mediocre? I am not saying that it is the cleverest and most amazing idea ever, but I don't recall many other Disc manufactures doing this. Just saying.

No other disc manufacturers have hidden a proto disc in a dead baby & challenged folks to find it either, but that doesn't mean it would be good if one did.

Mediocre argument, and that's an extremely generous assessment.

My "argument" was mediocre, I agree. I will try harder next time.

And what's up with DGV having problems recently? I have not had heard of this. I have ordered a few things from them without issue.

I don't want to spread malicious lies or anything. I've only bought from them once and it was okay. I just heard a couple people say they had their credit card number stolen after ordering from them. A few other people were complaining that they messed up their orders and shipped the wrong colors/weights.

Anyway, I would like to order from MS, but I'll probably go with DGV. MS loses business from me pretty often because of their shipping cost.

Ryan C said:
I don't want to spread malicious lies or anything. I've only bought from them once and it was okay. I just heard a couple people say they had their credit card number stolen after ordering from them. A few other people were complaining that they messed up their orders and shipped the wrong colors/weights.

Anyway, I would like to order from MS, but I'll probably go with DGV. MS loses business from me pretty often because of their shipping cost.

I played a round with a guy today that mentioned some credit card issues he ran into after ordering from DGV...

I believe it costs 5 cents more to order from marshall street and it faster shipping...never had a problem with dgv though but i know others who have

I've got my credit card info jacked three times. All three times was right after I ordered from DGV. Ever since I started using paypal to pay for my shit there though, everything has been fine.

I am still kind of scared to order from them, but you know you are getting something pretty fucking sweet every time you do order from them so it kind of makes up for it. :p

Still, I'm gonna wait for MS or DGC. If anybody gets to see these, let me know how the PD's look and feel.

Yeah, I'm curious about their shape as well. I liked the CFR PD's but I'd fucking love the nice stable S-line flight in a C-line that wont' beat in as quickly. I'm gonna hold off until the verdict is in. I'd be pretty pumped if the new C's shape up like the S's and P's in stability range.

veganray said:
I refuse to reward mediocrity (and that's an extremely generous assessment of their current campaign). It's just my Buddha nature. Modern society would be a lot more palatable if more folks followed my lead.

I'm sorry. Is this some kind of a lip? If not, then I would like to ask how the weather is up there on your high horse? I mean. The whole DM marketing campaign was clearly a spoof. And the was video pure greatness. Not every disc company have to be all boring and serious about themselves. Take a chillpill buddhaboy. :D

rusch_bag said:
I've got my credit card info jacked three times. All three times was right after I ordered from DGV. Ever since I started using paypal to pay for my shit there though, everything has been fine.
Funny, my credit card info got jacked right after I ordered the DGR PDs from them. I wonder if they are selling our info off or just not being careful with it.

Loop said:
I'm sorry. Is this some kind of a lip?
No, I'm sorry; I can't understand your odd dialect. Please explain.

Loop said:
If not, then I would like to ask how the weather is up there on your high horse? I mean.
It's f'ing fantastic. How is is down there in the shadow of my magnificence?

Loop said:
The whole DM marketing campaign was clearly a spoof.
DUH!! My point that is was a horribly conceived & executed spoof. Maybe I should've employed "lip" dialect to make it more clear to the less acute readers of the site.

Loop said:
And the was video pure greatness.
demotivational-posters-mr-t-facepalm.jpg

Loop said:
Not every disc company have to be all boring and serious about themselves.
I don't believe that grammar is correct even in your dialect.

Loop said:
The only coherent part of your entire post: a self-portrait of a grinning idiot. Kudos!

Are you going to start protesting Innova now VR? Remember, Discmania is produced by Innova...

I could care less about their marketing tactics. I will certainly be picking up some c-line Discmania at some point.

Latest posts