• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

the flx discs do not have a misprint stamp on the back. what's up with that? are they getting rid of these models?

the flx discs do not have a misprint stamp on the back. what's up with that? are they getting rid of these models?

Most of the FLX discs that don't have a misprint stamp look like they are pre-stamped for tourney stamps (top and bottom, but empty middle). They probably ran too many and are just looking for another way to clean out their inventory. A first-rate disc at factory second pricing is a pretty sweet deal to me.

I got mine in Friday and we quite pleased. I would love to get them with out the Misprint stamp on them.
CryZtal Buzzz Clear
CryZtal Buzzz Clear
CryZtal Buzzz Red
Elite Z XL
Elite Z Avenger SS
ESP FLX Predator
ESP FLX Avenger
ESP Surge
ESP FLX Surge
ESP Avenger SS

I got my husband a box for his birthday, and it arrived yesterday. He got, to the best of my memory:

ESP Avenger SS
Crystal Avenger SS
Elite Z Avenger SS
Elite Z Avenger
Crystal Buzz
Elite Z Buzz
ESP Force
ESP Predator
Elite Z Surge SS
ESP Meteor

He hasn't tried much Discraft, so this seems like a nice sampler.

Three points.
1. The misprint imprint does not affect the flight. Discraft only sells discs with cosmetic imperfections.
2. Trade what you don't like and keep what you like. I have a bag full of misprints that I got in trades. They're happy, I'm happy.
3. Last point. These are misprints. The stamp is not always correct. I got a stamped Cryztal Avenger SS in trade and it was actually a Cryztal Avenger. Definitely not the same disc.

I wish some of mine were misstamped, but i have done pretty well trading them for other discs i want to try and without the flick i may not be able to throw fh like i can now.

The stamp on the bottom is almost unnoticable and i even have a surge with not stamp from the deal.

I ordered this misprint package June 4th. I received a confirmation. I had ordered one before and got a thing so I could track it. I have not received one yet. Do they still send those out? It is for my brothers birthday June 12th. What are the chances you think that they get here in time.

yes they were in stock and got an email that my order was taken. I have not received a ups number yet and its been 5 days.

I never got a tracking number but they arrived one week to the day from being ordered on the 28th of last month.

Got my package in today, and here's what me an my buddy got;

ESP Buzzz White
FLX ESP Buzzz 2010 National Deaf Disc Golf Championships Stamp (Just says ESP, but I know it's FLX plastic)
CryZtal Buzzz Clear
Z Comet Pink

CryZtal Avenger SS Clear/Green FOP III tournament stamp
FLX Avenger Yellow
FLX Predator Blue
ESP Nate Doss Surge
Z XL Yellow
Z Flash Blue

I got the; FLX Buzzz, Z Comet, CryZtal Avenger SS, FLX Avenger, and ESP ND Surge.
He got; ESP Buzzz, CryZtal Buzzz, FLX Pred, Z Flash, and Z XL.

I went out to my local course, (Basil Marella in Rochester, NY) and 1st throw on hole 2 hit basket with my FLX Buzzz, needless to say thats definately going in the bag. All in all I think we got a pretty good package, I mean 2 CryZtals, and 3 FLX? those alone would run you 100 bucks around here, so we're both physched with what we got. All of the discs way between 169-175 so the weights are perfect. I've never really thrown too much discraft, gotta ESP Buzzz, ESP Banger-GT, and a CryZtal Challenger already so it looks like a Discraft takeover in my bag. I'll try an get some pictures up but I'm guessing by the time that happens all our discs will be pretty beat in. Anyways, this was an awesome deal, especially if you're splitting the cost. We might go for 25 discs straigh from Discraft next time if we can get the people. Next time they have it back in stock though, I highly reccomend ordering one, keeps the wallet and the bag full, and you get an excellent assortment of plastic/molds. See you guys on the course!

Can't beat those FLX and CryZtal Buzzzes - I like them better than their ESP and Z counterparts.

I like flx in buzzz but not an avenger or anything. I would saw the misprint deal is awesome for him. I mean the thread doesn't say it is not awesome :)

3. Last point. These are misprints. The stamp is not always correct. I got a stamped Cryztal Avenger SS in trade and it was actually a Cryztal Avenger. Definitely not the same disc.

How are you sure its not an SS? Crystal Avenger SS's are almost as stable as a regular avenger. Nothing like a normal SS.

Got mine the other day...

Crystal Buzzz - yellowish clear
FLX Buzzz - white with Deaf Tourney stamp
Z Comet - Pink
Esp Meteor - Pink
Esp Predator - Pink
Z Flick - Green double stamp
Z Force - Yellow
Esp Avenger - Yellow
Esp Avenger SS - Green
Z XL - Orange

First toss with the Meteor hit metal from about 240! Very pleased with the purchase indeed.

How are you sure its not an SS? Crystal Avenger SS's are almost as stable as a regular avenger. Nothing like a normal SS.

Sorry Sir I have to call BS.... I have an CryZtal Avenger SS that I only use for long anhyzer flip shots. Release it on a 10 degree hyzer and snap the S#!^ out of it. It flips to a anhyzer and eventually fades back to the left. It is one of my longest flying disc though coming in at 400-450