• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

has anyone done the pro-d elite-x misprint? or is it not worth it?

It's worth it if you're in the market for putters. I've seen a whole bunch of Magnets, Challengers, and Banger GTs in the D/X misprint sets. I've also seen Buzzzes, XLs, and Avengers too.

Do you want to trade the reaper?

I dont get this until December as it is a bday present but I had to sneak a little peak
000_0053.jpg

000_0056.jpg

2 stalkers, 3 buzzzes and likely some trade bait. Works for me

Do you want to trade for the reaper? or maybe the crystal buzzz?

for sanity's sake, I ordered mine mid-day last wednesday (probably early morning but i cant recall), when should I see my package (i live in southern Indiana)

managed to get this in the mail:

Z Surge 172 --> Gone
FLX Surge 174
ESP Nuke 173
Z Flick 170
Z Tracker 165 --> to light
Z Stalker 164 --> to light
ESP Zone 170
Cryztal Buzz Merlot
ESP Full Color Buzz 172
FLX Predator 173 --> already in the bag

managed to get this in the mail:

Z Surge 172 --> Gone
FLX Surge 174
ESP Nuke 173
Z Flick 170
Z Tracker 165 --> to light
Z Stalker 164 --> to light
ESP Zone 170
Cryztal Buzz Merlot
ESP Full Color Buzz 172
FLX Predator 173 --> already in the bag

PM me if you're interested in moving that Stalker.

I throw all kinds of manufacturers, including Discraft. I like my Stalkers in the 164-168 range. If the CryZtal is in that ballpark, I might be interested (assuming it's not clear or green).

If his falls through, I'll be getting a pack tomorrow. Maybe I'll get a bcr special! Hoping for some CryZtal, a blue Reaper, a Nuke, and some stable drivers. Kinda stockpiled on Buzzzes :p

Just recieved my pack, I don't normally throw discraft (except for buzzz's) but this is such a good deal i thought i'd give them a try

here's what i got

Top row: L-R
ESP NUKE 170g White
Z Surge SS 165g Yellow
Z Flash 168g Yellow
Z Force 171g Pink
ESP Surge FLX 167g Orange

Bottom row: L-R
ESP FLX Avenger SS 170g Yellow
Z Stalker 176g Yellow
ESP Buzzz FLX 176g Blue
Z Buzzz 161,167 or 169 (poorly written but my guess is 169) Pink
Cryztal Z Buzzz 173-178g RED

Excited about giving all these a try out in the field tomorrow, maybe this afternoon if i can find the time. I'm sure some will be up for trade but I haven't thrown any of these yet so i'm goin to work them out before I decide.

I do however know that the Buzzz's and the Stalker will not be traded because I throw them regularly

BTW any info on these would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• IMAG0067.jpg
    IMAG0067.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 70
Ah, you lucky man! I just found out from UPS online that I missed my delivery because of class. The FLX Avenger I have is similar to yours and is decent fun for low power drives or turnover shots. Reminds me of a less touchy Monarch, personally. I don't know about the top much. I've tried a Surge--comparisons to the Wraith are pretty true I've found. SS didn't change the Surge for me; basically the same disc in my eyes. Flash and Force I thought were overstable drivers (>2.0 Stability). I'm hoping to check these out and compliment my EchoStar Destroyer with one of them.

Just recieved my pack, I don't normally throw discraft (except for buzzz's) but this is such a good deal i thought i'd give them a try

here's what i got

Top row: L-R
ESP NUKE 170g White
Z Surge SS 165g Yellow
Z Flash 168g Yellow
Z Force 171g Pink
ESP Surge FLX 167g Orange

Bottom row: L-R
ESP FLX Avenger SS 170g Yellow
Z Stalker 176g Yellow
ESP Buzzz FLX 176g Blue
Z Buzzz 161,167 or 169 (poorly written but my guess is 169) Pink
Cryztal Z Buzzz 173-178g RED

Excited about giving all these a try out in the field tomorrow, maybe this afternoon if i can find the time. I'm sure some will be up for trade but I haven't thrown any of these yet so i'm goin to work them out before I decide.

I do however know that the Buzzz's and the Stalker will not be traded because I throw them regularly

BTW any info on these would be greatly appreciated

wish I would have gotten your package the first time round, i got a few discs I wanted to try just not heavy enough

Just my box of misprints, IT WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!

100_0830.jpg

I was suprised to see one of the super color runs in there :thmbup:

i got the same full color, I am donating it to our local tournament for a CTP or something if it doesnt sell by the end of the month

i got the same full color, I am donating it to our local tournament for a CTP or something if it doesnt sell by the end of the month

I got the same full color as well. sold it to a friend and now tease him for using a broke back mountain buzzz.