• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] esp comets comin again!

that orange one is ( . Y . )
yeah, the orange and the two blues are the nicest. they each have a bit of white swirl to em as well. the yellow is a hefty 182g which makes me happy. the red was the only one under 178g but its a looker too if ya like christmas colors.

I'm afraid you're probably out of luck finding any that aren't domey in the new run. I like your blues. I would've liked to have gotten a couple in my order. I got a ton of orange and red and two yellows.

they have 184g. Isnt that too much for a comet?

Edit: Just checked. max weight for a comet is 180.9

I have 10 177+ (all orange) and I have 6 170-172g (all melon) ESP LE Comets. I must say that the 177+ are flatter than the lighter melon ones I have. All of my oranges have a really sweet white swirl to them that the melons don't have.

Get em while you can folk!

they have 184g. Isnt that too much for a comet?

Edit: Just checked. max weight for a comet is 180.9

On the PDGA tech standards sheet, it says the Comet's diameter is 21.8 cm. Multiply times 8.3 and it gives a max weight of 180.9 grams. But both of my Comets are over 22 cm in diameter, maybe 22.1 or 22.2. So multiply 22.2 by 8.3 and you get 184. So maybe that is how they get away with it.

On the PDGA tech standards sheet, it says the Comet's diameter is 21.8 cm. Multiply times 8.3 and it gives a max weight of 180.9 grams. But both of my Comets are over 22 cm in diameter, maybe 22.1 or 22.2. So multiply 22.2 by 8.3 and you get 184. So maybe that is how they get away with it.

The PDGA is going to go by the number they measured. Every Comet's max weight will be 180.9g regardless of the actual diameter of the disc.

the only reason yours because when the comet was released, it was in TP plastic. TP plastic shrank a lot out of the mold, where as ESP, Z, and X don't shrink as much.

Just got a pink one from DGC.
Didn't see any pink ones anywhere else.

There were more pink ones this morning.

Btw. Tri... U might want to stock up. That 19.99 price tag will be looking good to u down the line when theyre completely out and going for 28 bucks again

Latest posts