• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite brand

pick ur favs

• Discraft

Votes: 53 41.4%
  • DGA

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Gateway

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • Innova

Votes: 80 62.5%
  • Millennium

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Snap

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Lightning

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Ching

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Discwing

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Discraft, I like the variety of plastics and they don't have as many molds as Innova which gets realy confusing. I also live in Michigan so that might have something to do with it.

I assume this question was referring to disc golf material

It's in the general disc golf discussion not the water cooler :confused:

Mine is Gateway for sure. I throw a lot of Innova but Gateway beats it out for me.

Latitude 64. Best plastic I have seen. Not many stinkers in their line-up either though they do aim towards advanced players so I do not touch some of their discs.

Discraft

also i dont think "it's whats at the local walmarts" is a valid excuse anymore for preferring one brand or another - internet DG stores are the way to go.

I throw the most Innova, but my favorite driver is Discraft and I use Gateway putters...I declare it a three-way tie!

i was trying to make a poll but i had to leave the comp and it logged me out.

anyway pick ur favorite Brands. id have to say discraft, snap, and latitude 64

Quest AT!!! ;)

I would've left Snap off since they make a whopping 2 discs (love the whitler though!)

HAHA, when I clicked on the thread, I thought it said "Favorite Band".....so with that in mind, let me just throw Pearl jam and Led Zepplin out there as the soundtrack to my disc golf life with my bag filled 80% with Innova...

I voted for Gateway. The more I throw Gateway discs, the more I want them. Every Gateway Disc I have ever thrown has a place in my bag anytime I am in possession of the disc. (I've only thrown 4, but I've loved every single one.) and they have a good variety of models.

I didn't pick Innova because I am fed up with them. I'll keep throwing some of Innova's stuff, but if I can find a disc to replace any Innova disc, I will.

I didn't pick Innova because I am fed up with them. I'll keep throwing some of Innova's stuff, but if I can find a disc to replace any Innova disc, I will.

My thoughts exactly. About the only discs I haven't been able to replace are the TeeBird and Groove. I do carry a Valk for thumber purposes and a Beast for weight more than anything since I haven't thrown it in months, but I won't be replacing them with duplicates. I'm just tired of how inconsistent their molds and plastics are.

The more I hear about Gateway, the more I want to try them. I just need to find a place for one of their discs.

So far its been Innova. Mostly because that is what I started with. But I now have a Discraft Challenger that I would not change for the world. So I am branching out.

I like my innova and discraft discs, I've got some gateway putters on order. The discs that work best for me so far are mostly innova, so that's what I picked, but I do think it's a little silly to limit yourself to one manufacturer.

Latest posts