• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite putter

I took my Titanic out for the first time today and it totally kicked ass. I was making birdies and long putts all over the place. This disc is the best of both worlds for me. Its a Magnet, which I love, in ESP plastic. This plastic dosen't beat up as fast and it loves the chains.

Pro-R Dart. I have totally retired my Campion Rhyno (actually traded it for a ROC), Champion Aviar (Traded it for a Nike Raging Inferno) and XD. I carry a Champion Panther for longer putts, but anything within 50 feet I use the Dart.

after reading all of these replies, there were so many options i just picked at random. so now i eagerly await for an Omega SS and Rhyno Pro Soft from discnation.com. i guess you really don't know what you prefer until you try them eh

I tried a hard magnet out yesterday - really liked it - you can tell the D plastic beats in fast. I had been using Wizards (S & SS) - i felt more confidence with the magnet around the hole as it seemed to fly straighter which helps.

Hit everything from 15-25 foot range and nailed a 60footer - it also drives really nice it flies more like a midrange disc rather than the wizards which just seemed to have a sloppy flightpath as if they have zero ability to float.

i'm going to pick up another hard magnet for sure.

after reading all of these replies, there were so many options i just picked at random. so now i eagerly await for an Omega SS and Rhyno Pro Soft from discnation.com. i guess you really don't know what you prefer until you try them eh
Good summation and two good choices... as that's that I used Omega SS and then switched to the soft Pro Rhyno. By aware that some "soft" Rhynos are definitely softer than others.

I tried a hard magnet out yesterday - really liked it - you can tell the D plastic beats in fast. I had been using Wizards (S & SS) - i felt more confidence with the magnet around the hole as it seemed to fly straighter which helps.

Hit everything from 15-25 foot range and nailed a 60footer - it also drives really nice it flies more like a midrange disc rather than the wizards which just seemed to have a sloppy flightpath as if they have zero ability to float.

I'm going to pick up another hard magnet for sure.

Looks like we have another believer.:D

I picked up a Champ Rhyno for the drives in about the 250' range... It is SWEET for the drives. Goes straight with just a little fade or can hold a hyzer if needed. I still stick with my R-Pro Aviar for approach and back-up putter and the JK for all the putting... But i can see why y'all throw the rhynos for driving :)

For putting, the Ching Supreme JuJu. This putter is the gummiest, floppiest putter out there. And most importantly, it flies dead straight all the time. For approaches I think Gateway's Warlock is perfect.

Based on Papa's suggestion in the Discraft YouTube putting video, I picked up an ESP FLX Challenger. We bonded immediately, and he got moved to the front pouch of my bag, replacing my Magic.

Primary putter (for 7 years): DX Aviar P&A. My bread & butter. I did briefly switch to Omega SS (after losing my Aviar's) and still use them from time to time.....

So, I tried my sons Aviar glow in the dark yesterday and I have to say, I like it more than my Magnet. He hates the disc and is putting with his Roc and a Lightning putter so he gave it to me. Score :)

I used to put with an Aviar. 2 years ago I switched to a S-Series(medium) Wizard from Gateway. The Wizard has been an extremely reliable putter and is definitely my Go-To putter. Recently I have been experimenting with the E-Series Voodoo (also by Gateway) and am considering switching to this. Regardless, I love Gateway's putters.

I currently putt with a SSS Wizard. Since I have started played I have gone from several different stiffness in the wizards and right now am in a soft stage. Another few months I might go back to my stiffer ones.

Latest posts