• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Fierce: Paige Pierce TF Putter

I got one of the test flights ordered today. I will be test putting with it beside my Deputy as soon as it arrives. I'm happy with the Deputy but I gotta know. I will post back here how they compare in flight.

I swear one of my favorite parts about this game is taking a chance on a new mold & finding out that it's exactly what you needed.

It can be hit or miss but when it clicks :hfive:

I thought I was totally happy with the BuzzzOS then I got a hold of a Caiman.

I swear one of my favorite parts about this game is taking a chance on a new mold & finding out that it's exactly what you needed.

It can be hit or miss but when it clicks :hfive:

I thought I was totally happy with the BuzzzOS then I got a hold of a Caiman.

ive gotten burned to many times on chasing the game changer mold

i let the other local rats buy it and i try theirs out

im more curious of the pp putter as a driver than putting with it

lol damn. Yeah that's a good idea too.

we got a person who is sponsored by discraft and gets all the new discs quickly and is always willing to let me try out whatever the new flavor of the week is

and saves me $20-30 a disc these days lolol

What are your Raptor impressions then?

i didnt throw it but i saw him throw it and it seemed awfully close to the vulture

i didnt throw the zues either or kong or whatever that deal was

in my bag the only discraft is their mids but i did used to bag a stalker for many years

im not an expert on discraft drivers so my observations are pretty general and i dont see the nuances

i didnt throw it but i saw him throw it and it seemed awfully close to the vulture

i didnt throw the zues either or kong or whatever that deal was

in my bag the only discraft is their mids but i did used to bag a stalker for many years

im not an expert on discraft drivers so my observations are pretty general and i dont see the nuances

I thought it flew more 8/4/0/2. Good disc just not like the flight #'s they gave it. Not near as os as a Firebird or even FD3's I've had.

Slower, less glidey Thunderbird.

I thought it flew more 8/4/0/2. Good disc just not like the flight #'s they gave it. Not near as os as a Firebird or even FD3's I've had.

that would be accurate

from just seeing it fly a few times i would rather throw a thunderbird or pd or volt or teebird or star firebird

the market is oversaturated with great speed 9 stable to os discs i dont think the raptor is special or a game changer

its not a terrible disc its just not great either

I have 2 PPPP coming to me from DC, and a Roach, Challey SS, and Banger GT coming from Infinite. I'll have a mass comparison review also including the Luna, Chally, Challey OS, Rattler and Focus once I've had some time to putt them all through their paces.

I have 2 PPPP coming to me from DC, and a Roach, Challey SS, and Banger GT coming from Infinite. I'll have a mass comparison review also including the Luna, Chally, Challey OS, Rattler and Focus once I've had some time to putt them all through their paces.

Sounds fun :)

We need to have 5xP ;) Paige Pierce Proto Puttning Putter :)

The cryztal raptors were pretty dang overstable, much more akin to a firebird.

The cryztal raptors were pretty dang overstable, much more akin to a firebird.

Get a hellfire and problem solved. Comfier in the hand, more stable, and decent glide.

Back to the putter... would love to hear about how this TF putter handles drives off the tee / put on different angles.

Get a hellfire and problem solved. Comfier in the hand, more stable, and decent glide.

Back to the putter... would love to hear about how this TF putter handles drives off the tee / put on different angles.

I still haven't seen a change in my order status. I ordered about 12:10 EST on Friday. I didn't pony up for the shipping though, and I did have a color request for the Stalker. I'll let y'all know when something changes.

As far as how shallow it is, how does it compare to discs like the pure, spike, and envy?

Initial thoughts, I love this feel of this putter, it's perfectly rounded, nice and flat, and the plastic choice imo I don't think should change, I think it's jawbreaker but literally just a tick firmer, maybe close to og jawbreaker but it's not slick, it's quite grippy. Below are comparisons to first the current run Luna, then a current jawbreaker roach and There are times where I wish the roach was slightly more shallow, and this is the disc that accomplishes it with the same feel and as Paige said a very straight flight. I can't wait for my other 5 because I really don't want to throw these. The most interesting part of the disc is in between the flight late and the rim, there is a steep slope in between the flat part of the flight plate going down to the middle part of the rim. Any questions feel free to ask, as long as it's not about flight lol I'll update the post when I can throw the ones I ordered today

I still haven't seen a change in my order status. I ordered about 12:10 EST on Friday. I didn't pony up for the shipping though, and I did have a color request for the Stalker. I'll let y'all know when something changes.

Still nothing from DC, but my Infinite order has shipped and should be here Monday.

As far as how shallow it is, how does it compare to discs like the pure, spike, and envy?

Yeah I would say it's fairly shallow like a pure. You can actually notice the glide of the putter starting from 20ft from the basket. If I were to guess probably 1.3cm on the inner rim thickness. The putter definitely has more glide than speed. If I were to place numbers on it I would say 3,5,0,1. It's definitely a straight putter and not an understable one. Can handle a light headwind with the right spin and not diverge from its line

I will say though while the plastic feels good, it needs to be looked at the most. It's not very durable. Below is paiges putter putted with over 3 days about 75 times total. The other is my jawbreaker roach now almost a year old. Paige's putter is pretty much as dinged up as the roach and there's a fairly big chunk taken out of it. Otherwise I really like the disc and I think it will be my new putter. Haven't driven or approached with it yet. Just had another son so won't be getting out to a field very much

Attachments

• D9810425-90CE-4E94-A8CF-AB5F832FAC75.jpg
    D9810425-90CE-4E94-A8CF-AB5F832FAC75.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 104
Sad to hear that it´s as stable as 3,5,0,1. . .i had hope for something like the Deputy, Magic kind of US flight

Discraft have MANY putters in the x,x,0,1 type range, . . had hope for something like 3,3,-1,0, that´s a spot that Discraft is missing

Sad to hear that it´s as stable as 3,5,0,1. . .i had hope for something like the Deputy, Magic kind of US flight

Discraft have MANY putters in the x,x,0,1 type range, . . had hope for something like 3,3,-1,0, that´s a spot that Discraft is missing

Yeah definitely not that flippy. Paige wanted a profile similar to the deputy but she wanted more stability. She was really going for that 0 fade flight so maybe that last number would be 0 but it's not often you find a putter with 5 glide and I really feel like this one has it.

I submitted my feedback on Facebook and tagged Paige. She was having the same durability issues and has acknowledged they are working to find a more durable blend. Needless to say just the acknowledgment makes me excited for the next run of this putter.