• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

flurry of Pendleton King Park reviews

Thanks. I'm a little bit intrigued now. I last played it many years ago, before the re-design, which means I've played that park, but not really that course. With a couple of more unbiased reviews from folks I trust, I think I want to check it out again.

Well don't make the trip just for PKP. Definitely focus on hitting it early in the morning and getting done with it, so that you can play other courses ... or you could just play your backyard ;)

Fortunately, there's a lot in Augusta to combine with a visit to PK. I haven't played Lake Olmstead in years, and it's a fun course.

The couple of recent, reliable reviews makes me think the re-design, and recent amenity work, resulted in a significant improvement over the old course I remember. Not the best course in the world, probably not the best course in Augusta, but good enough to be worth checking out.

Well don't make the trip just for PKP. Definitely focus on hitting it early in the morning and getting done with it, so that you can play other courses ... or you could just play your backyard ;)

Thumbed up your review. Nice job! You should write more. :hfive:

That's a solid fair review Heartman.

The notes on hole #7 are spot on. That ravine does not flood, it's the main part of the fairway for old #18, which played down that ravine and then back up the hill to the left.

Thumbed up your review. Nice job! You should write more. :hfive:

Thanks! I'm starting to review here and there ... took me 50 courses played to start reviewing, but now I kinda want to get to TR status :D

That's a solid fair review Heartman.

The notes on hole #7 are spot on. That ravine does not flood, it's the main part of the fairway for old #18, which played down that ravine and then back up the hill to the left.

Well jeez, that was probably the most memorable part of the course IMO. All 3 of us were like "WOW, that would be such a fun shot". Quite disappointed to hear that it was removed :(

Okay I am new to the game and just posted a review. I was honest and gave a discription. As i said I am a newb but I did enjoy the course. It is very beginner friendly. I learned to play at the IDGC. My son and I taught oursevles (with youtube help) on Steady Ed, Jackson and, Warner. We have been playing since Sept. 2013. We did enjoy the course. However it was not something I would drive more than an hour for. It is a course that I will play again. If your an advanced player its not really going to challange you. If your not it will not Piss you off to bad.

Per the latest reviews, you might hit a little child on the playground but hey, let's give it 5 discs anyway :wall:

I believe Georgia may have surpassed Colorado for the state with the most home cooked biased reviews.

I believe Georgia may have surpassed Colorado for the state with the most home cooked biased reviews.

All from one course! In this case, they have a different standard for greatness---easy and clean. Nitpicks like challenge and hole design don't count for much. Easy and clean, that's what disc golf courses should aspire to......at least, in one corner of Augusta, GA

Apparently PKP is cleaner and friendlier than 3 random courses in New Jersey :confused:

:wall::wall::wall:

Katanafrenzy still needs to post his review from when we played two weeks ago ... and I guess MagicMamba does as well

Mr. Sauls should take a road trip down there ASAP and play/review it too :)

Apparently PKP is cleaner and friendlier than 3 random courses in New Jersey :confused:

"Excuse me while I dial up a couple random friends up in Jersey and have them review my new fav local course here in Jawjah.....Oh, and i've got a few tips to get them started!...."

"Excuse me while I dial up a couple random friends up in Jersey and have them review my new fav local course here in Jawjah.....Oh, and i've got a few tips to get them started!...."

... although it does look like they moved down here from NJ, or visited NJ and played courses there.

But still, no excuse for such poorly written reviews ...

The important thing will be what FAST rates the course. If the course designer/re-designer gives it a more objective rating, say in the 3 - 4 range, then all these bogus reviews should be pulled and deleted from our memories. Let this legion of PK trolls have their little course to themselves, and the rest of us will enjoy the IDGC.

Last edited:
clearly our next move should be to absolutely trash the course and be dicks to everyone there so they can no longer stand on their clean and friendly pedestal.

Latest posts