• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gradient tool

my first gradient dye (champ katana):

picture.php

love it. the pic doesnt do it justice. when you look at it head-on it looks clearish/orange, but angle it down a little and the darker dye is more prominent. kind of iridescent....like that paint they put on the mustang cobras a while back.

thanks for the idea, Mr. Moon!:thmbup:

i aim to please.

picture.php

picture.php

drilled the hole in the bucket on the tight side and then threaded the nipple through. was almost watertight just like that, but i battened down the hatches anyway.

and an ion in the pot!:

picture.php

So, Moon. Does the powdery residue from the kitty litter containers leave a tacky texture on the discs, thus changing the grip, constituting an illegal modification to the disc by PDGA standards? :p

Or did you just clean the buckets out really well before using them to dye? :doh:

Sweet work gentlemen!

So, Moon. Does the powdery residue from the kitty litter containers leave a tacky texture on the discs, thus changing the grip, constituting an illegal modification to the disc by PDGA standards? :p

Or did you just clean the buckets out really well before using them to dye? :doh:

Sweet work gentlemen!

The powdery residue from the kitty litter containers leave An amazingly fresh smell that fills me with the urge to defecate,its messing up my game.:mad:

This technique obviously dyes both sides of the disc. Moon/ Apoth, got any pics of the other sides?(or are you masking?)
I'm getting my supplies tonight!

nice...i'll have to make a rig soon and try it out. how long should it take to drain from the top bucket? is it a trial and error thing to achieve the desired color change?

Latest posts