• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip - Discraft Buzzz edition

Actually 22% off.
I thought it retailed for $250, but it's normally $230.

I really like the Grip bags. I'm not into cartoon graphics but they look really nice and well built but they seem pretty expensive. I used to do a lot of backpacking and a couple of my Osprey packs don't cost much more than Grip bags and Osprey makes some of the nicest, well designed packs backpacks out there. I wish at these prices the disc golf bag manufacturers would lean more on the back packing industry for ideas on suspension design and over pack designs? Seems like you might want to take some things from an industry that has been doing this a lot longer? Anyways, these do look like nice bags

I really like the Grip bags. I'm not into cartoon graphics but they look really nice and well built but they seem pretty expensive. I used to do a lot of backpacking and a couple of my Osprey packs don't cost much more than Grip bags and Osprey makes some of the nicest, well designed packs backpacks out there. I wish at these prices the disc golf bag manufacturers would lean more on the back packing industry for ideas on suspension design and over pack designs? Seems like you might want to take some things from an industry that has been doing this a lot longer? Anyways, these do look like nice bags

I bought a Grip AX-15 in July 2015 and have been rather harsh with it. I carry it low on my back so it is always bouncing around. Also, I snatch it off the ground by the straps and not the handle. Have kicked it, thrown it, dropped it, and it has fallen off benches and chairs a 100 times. The only thing wrong with it is the divider between the putter and valuables pocket is misshapen... Well I do have another problem, the expansion zipper on one side gets fouled up nearly every time I use it...:thmbup::thmbup:

Its a good thing these are built so strong considering I forgot to register my warranty...:doh:

Latest posts