• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Hard Ion Putter?

Zphix

Birdie Member
Sup fellas,

Was playing a round yesterday and afterwards I was talking about P2s with my buddies and I was told the P2s are similar to the McPro Aviars and I proceeded to try out a good 10-12 putters yesterday from different bags and I was pretty happy with the Medium Ion (Electron plastic) but my buddy told me MVP was coming out with an Ion that's harder/stiffer sometime this week.

Can anybody confirm this or link me to details about it?

Already ordered some P2s and a P1x (needed new putters) but I'd definitely pick up a hard Ion if they're coming out with one!

-Rich

I just made my regular electron usable...all I had to do was rub sandpaper all over it to get rid of some of the tackiness.

Lol you should have traded with someone who got a chalky one. I take the chalky ones and rub mud into them till they become tacky...

I bought a stack of em when they first came out. Ive never grip locked a disc more in my life when driving with them. Surprised I havent made someone blind or knocked a house window out.

After I took sandpaper to it, its like a whole different disc. Ive been throwing them a lot more now.

Give me plasma or proton or neutron and I have no problem.

Played with firms today. Let them bake in the sun a little and still were pretty stiff. They are fine but not any more durable and still very grippy.

So basically exactly what you would expect from a harder reg electron lol.

Played with firms today. Let them bake in the sun a little and still were pretty stiff. They are fine but not any more durable and still very grippy.

So basically exactly what you would expect from a harder reg electron lol.

Did you try microwaving them at all?

Latest posts