• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Has Will Schusterick peaked?

Congrats on the win, Will! Nothing like a little home cookin' to get the juices flowing.

:clap:

I bet he enjoys reading this forum. Bunch of guys talking crap about his playing ability while he still shoots rounds everyone on here dreams of and doesn't care if he improves because he's owner/part owner of a company 😂

I'd do that if I was in his shoes lol. :D

Don't you mean his Schustrings.

ba-dum-tss.jpg

I bet he enjoys reading this forum. Bunch of guys talking crap about his playing ability while he still shoots rounds everyone on here dreams of and doesn't care if he improves because he's owner/part owner of a company 😂

That's why I can't figure out, for the life of me, why pro athletes in other sports get bent out of shape by non-players (fans, media hacks, podcasters, DGCR trolls, Skip Bayless, etc.) expressing their opinions regarding the performances of those pro athletes.

Fan interest is a necessary component to the business of pro sports. It's why the pro athletes get to be pro athletes and don't have to work at Wal-Mart. I don't understand why they even listen to any of it or why they take any of it to heart. All pro athletes should care about is that they have an audience and the audience is paying money into the sport, one way or another.

Maybe LeBron or Kobe Bryant or Schusterick would prefer no one said anything about them ever. Then they wouldn't have to worry about what to do with their $100m/yr income or about anyone buying any more discs with a pro's name on them.

Sure, disc golf isn't exactly the NBA, but the general business model (be excellent in your sport, build an audience, leverage that audience, get paid) is the same, just on a smaller scale.

And I'm pretty sure Schusterick doesn't have to work at Wal-Mart.

my bet is that shusterick eventually goes with a standard push and/or spin putt and has a mid career rejuvenation.

the only thing really separating the top players is putting.

it's pretty much the only option.

my bet is that shusterick eventually goes with a standard push and/or spin putt and has a mid career rejuvenation.

the only thing really separating the top players is putting.

it's pretty much the only option.

He just needs to rid of the hitch and giddy-up in his putt.

He just needs to rid of the hitch and giddy-up in his putt.

I've actually posted this on a video of a tournament once. I forget what event it was, but it was a tournament earlier this year and that...thing...in his putt really jumped out to me.

They removed the comment and shot me a message to mind my own business.

Super cool.

I've actually posted this on a video of a tournament once. I forget what event it was, but it was a tournament earlier this year and that...thing...in his putt really jumped out to me.

They removed the comment and shot me a message to mind my own business.

Super cool.

I could see how it could give you more distance and pop. But it ain't working unfortunately. Hopefully he gets back to normal for him.

Gonna go ahead and call it now, Shoestrings will win a 4th USDGC this year. He can only win on even years. He'll win his last, 8th USDGC in 2024.

He could win if he smoothed his putt out. If not I like Ricky for this year.

Gonna go ahead and call it now, Shoestrings will win a 4th USDGC this year. He can only win on even years. He'll win his last, 8th USDGC in 2024.

Let's go one more and say be plays to full potential and wins his first Worlds. :thmbup::thmbup:

Latest posts