• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills II - Resurrection

Just looking at that registration page I see what is apparently a waiting list but the event isn't even full and there are people on the waiting list. Why are people on a waiting list for an event that isn't even full yet?

Must be missing something obvious. :confused:

The Am field filled up while the Open field still has spots available. I am guessing the waiting list is for Am spots.

Just looking at that registration page I see what is apparently a waiting list but the event isn't even full and there are people on the waiting list. Why are people on a waiting list for an event that isn't even full yet?

Edit: Or looking at it, maybe not. I don't know.

Could not figure it out. Used to using Disc Golf Scene, not disc golf united. It looks like the players chose the waiting list for 5 dollars.

Could not figure it out. Used to using Disc Golf Scene, not disc golf united. It looks like the players chose the waiting list for 5 dollars.

This morning on DGU the Am field had a limit of 72.

Looks like 2 people got on the wait list, and then they upped the Am field to 90.

So those folks should be moved into the field soon I would think.

Woodland Greens Sponsored By Prodigy Discs

Highbridge Hills Disc Golf Megaplex

Woodland Greens Course, sponsored by Prodigy Discs. Sure has a nice ring to it!

Super pleased to announce, thank, and welcome our new Woodland Greens course sponsor, Prodigy Discs. Woodland Greens will be featuring green Prodigy baskets!

Huge shout out and thank you so much to Cale Leiviska and Prodigy Discs for making this happen.

The original plan was to have baskets that matched the color in the course name. Original Blueberry baskets were DGA Dark Blue Mach IIIs. Granite had the standard Grey galvanized Mach IIIs. Gold had "Hunter Gold" (Orange) Mach IIIs that were replaced with Innova Gold (Yellow) Discatchers sometime prior to 2007 Pro Worlds. Those Orange DGAs were moved over to the first 7 Bear holes and 11 Woodland holes for the temporary hybrid Woodland Bear layout used at Pro Worlds. Seems like Woodland Greens initially had Innova Traveler portables for daily play. I think Chestnut might have had 9 Mach IIs. Not sure what happened in terms of basket shuffling after Pro Worlds.

The original plan was to have baskets that matched the color in the course name. Original Blueberry baskets were DGA Dark Blue Mach IIIs. Granite had the standard Grey galvanized Mach IIIs. Gold had "Hunter Gold" (Orange) Mach IIIs that were replaced with Innova Gold (Yellow) Discatchers sometime prior to 2007 Pro Worlds. Those Orange DGAs were moved over to the first 7 Bear holes and 11 Woodland holes for the temporary hybrid Woodland Bear layout used at Pro Worlds. Seems like Woodland Greens initially had Innova Traveler portables for daily play. I think Chestnut might have had 9 Mach IIs. Not sure what happened in terms of basket shuffling after Pro Worlds.
Those travelers.... I still count my knocked-over-the-basket ace on hole 3 Woodland.

hate to complain because you guys are doing a great job but black baskets are very hard for me to see, i wonder if some bright flags could be fashioned on top of them, helps to see wind direction also. another option that is cheap would be bright orange reflective pole emblems.. you can place them on the pole in the center of the chains.

In fact i have a couple pages of bright yellow reflective vinyl made for disc golf poles i would be willing to donate just to at least ad some color/sight to the baskets.. but i think there are only about 9-12 of them left so its not a complete 18 set...

Last edited:

Is this not the plan for the new baskets? It seemed like it was based on Woodlands getting Green Prodigys.

Is this not the plan for the new baskets? It seemed like it was based on Woodlands getting Green Prodigys.

I am sure that is the plan but they probably don't have the cash to drop $7K on baskets at this time and the black baskets are temporary. They were able to get the green prodigys in the ground with Cale's help/Prodigy sponsorship.

Latest posts