• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how can I get one?

I didn't see a place to put my name and DGCR # on the order form. Should I pm tim or did I not go far enough. I got to the part to put in my CC info on paypal, but stopped there.

I didn't see a place to put my name and DGCR # on the order form. Should I pm tim or did I not go far enough. I got to the part to put in my CC info on paypal, but stopped there.

The travel tags dont get a name or DGCR# on it. These will get traded when you meet up with someone to play. The tags that got your name and DGCR# on them were the personal bag tags, which Tim is planning on doing another order of once he gets 20 orders.

I've been holding off on buying one of these for long enough. Time to change that. I guess I'll have my bag tag on one end of my bag and the traveling tag on the other end.

As a side note, does anyone have any suggestions on how to attach the personal bag tag to your bag? Seems like a dumb question, but I haven't figured out what to do yet.

Yeah, I didn't see a comment field either. But I'm half asleep, so maybe I missed it.

Greg,

Did your personal tag not come with the chain thing that I sent? I'm pretty sure I included one with every tag. As for the name thing, the spot to put it is right under the item list on the top left. There's a + sign with "Your DGCR ID and Username" next to it. I wish they'd make it more obvious since it is easy to miss.

Greg,

Did your personal tag not come with the chain thing that I sent? I'm pretty sure I included one with every tag. As for the name thing, the spot to put it is right under the item list on the top left. There's a + sign with "Your DGCR ID and Username" next to it. I wish they'd make it more obvious since it is easy to miss.

Wow Tim, I guess it's a good thing I hadn't emptied the trash under my desk. I found your envelope, and sure enough, there was the chain inside. :cool:

Greg,

I still didn't see it. Am I not going far enough? I'm stopping at the part where you put in your cc info.

I went through the checkout process earlier for a travel tag and it was right there to the left of the total (far left). If you can't find it just shoot me an email or a PM with your order info and I can probably put 2 and 2 together :)

As a side note, does anyone have any suggestions on how to attach the personal bag tag to your bag? Seems like a dumb question, but I haven't figured out what to do yet.

A small carabiner works really well:

My order is placed. It'll be interesting to see how many of y'all I can play with this year. I'm sure some of you will be coming to Michigan, and I'll also be making a road trip through parts of the southeast and northeast.

I like Eric's suggestion to use a small c-ring. Maybe if I buy enough for the WDDGA, everyone will put their tags on the bags. I will do that for mine. :)

Just wondering this not trying to sound mean or anything but i was just wondering how long until my travel tag comes?

Thanks

sgb, travel tags are different. To answer your question jdc, your tag went out on Monday I believe. I normally send them the day after I receive an order but I think you ordered late in the week so I sent it after the weekend.

Latest posts