• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how can I get one?

Got mine today. Although looking over the list, it looks like I'm going to have to travel north to be able to trade. There is only one other tag in Florida and it is 4 hours north and on the other coast. I any of you make it down to Southwest Florida, let me know. I would love to play a round or two with you.

I just placed my order for both tags. How many more orders do you need before you ship the personal tags?

Everything but your personal tag went out yesterday I believe. I'm going on vacation next week and then I'll most likely place an order for the personal tags the following week.

It would be pretty cool if Disney had a disc golf course. They have like 5 ball golf courses, might as well go disc for the next one :)

So if things don't get fixed as fast as usual, I have a good excuse. Plus, it's $10/24 hrs. for Internet access at the hotel. I'm a sucker though, I'll probably get it 2 or 3 times to check in here and get my site email.

I assume we just write out name and # on the travel tag before we hand it off...

Im very excited that I just got my own travel tag, but I am confused on how the master list is updated when they are traded. I assume its done by one of the traders PMs the admin?

Latest posts