• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] How many discs do you own?!

How many discs do you own?

• 0-25 (Just enough for my bag)

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • 25-50 (I got backups yo)

Votes: 25 16.4%
  • 50-100 (I got backups...for my backups)

Votes: 41 27.0%
  • 100+ (I got 99 problems and a disc ain't one)

Votes: 70 46.1%

• Total voters
~75; mainly backups or multiples of molds that I've had bagged at some point and know well. I tend to sell as I buy now - taking a small loss but generally I'm done trying out new molds so even that has slowed down.

69. My first (and only) ace disc (on the wall), one collectible disc which I won't throw, 23 in the bag, about 15 random, the rest back ups.

I have around 120 I think. A lot of backups, but they are all throwers. I found a lot and bought a lot. I love getting to go to a field and chunk a bunch of different kinds of discs.

I was getting close to a 150 for a minute, then I sold a bunch, and gave a few away, I'm still around 80, and most of those are backups in different weights and plastics. Since I have switched to trilogy plastics i buy less random stuff and more plastic that i will actually use.

Over 2000, I only put the discs I carry in my bag on the disc organizer...though if I took the time to enter them all I could get some achievements. I have a room dedicated to just disc golf, it has homemade shelves around the room. I also have the walls of my bedroom & part of my "disc room" covered in OOP, Cool Dyed, Tourney & Ace Discs.
Sorry for the large picture
969421_704866792856936_1830604158_n.jpg

I have 150 ish. The bulk of my collection is mostly Destroyers, sidewinders, eagles, teebirds, rocs, rhynos, KC aviars. The hardest thing for me to find is beat/used eagle l's. I prefer them over leopards. Maybe tu-f-o has some lol.

15. Just 15. Not, 100, not 300, not even 2000! Just 15 measly flying plastic discs. None of them are Wizards too. 11 are bagged, and the other 4 are either back-ups, misc, and a collectible. I dont have much money to buy new discs, so I try to make sure the ones i do get and have, last. I am envious of those who have like a 100, but i'll get there someday.

Over 2000, I only put the discs I carry in my bag on the disc organizer...though if I took the time to enter them all I could get some achievements. I have a room dedicated to just disc golf, it has homemade shelves around the room. I also have the walls of my bedroom & part of my "disc room" covered in OOP, Cool Dyed, Tourney & Ace Discs.

you sir made my day! i have like 400-500 but i haven't counted in a while.

Well.. I have 93 inside my house. Plus the 20 in my bag, plus the two storage boxes in my car and some loose floaters in the car, plus the 10 or so in my garage.. I'm probably sitting at around 200 or so. Now I'm curious, and might count them tomorrow.

I have been on a serious selling spree lately. Sold probably 15-20 discs in the past 2-3 weeks. Though if they keep dropping awesome special releases from the Factory Store, I might need some more storage.

Bagged: 22 - I carry multiples of each mold I throw
Back up throwers: 10
Collectors: 25 - reduced significantly this year
Discs for friends/family to us: 25

Last edited:

Disc heaven :clap::eek:

way less then when I was collecting gazelles

less then 100 now, total, including my bag

I'd say 70 is a good guess

I am not sure how many I have, and I am afraid to count.
I have 5 of theses boxes mostly full, 2 loaded bags, and all my cars have some discs in them.

Attachments

• 20140117_094628.jpg
    20140117_094628.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 44