• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If your wife/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/EX were a disc, how would you describe them?

My ex-wife* was a cross between a Cheetah and a Bolt. She met someone else and left.

*OK, I don't have an ex-wife.

Last edited:
My ex-wife* was a cross between a Resistor and a Flow. Every time I wanted to do it she said it was her time of the month.

My ex-wife* was a cross between an Xpress and an XXX. She liked to talk dirty.

My wife is like my Aerobie SharpShooter. Once I think I have it figured out, it turns out that I'm not even close.

my ex-wife used to be stable but became unstable over time. I traded her in for the same mold and run, her twin sister. I guess the same runs exhibit the same characteristics. Years have passed and now they both have new flight plates(.)(.) but they are still as unstable as ever.

My old CE beauty is tough stuff. Has been thrown in the lake a few times (previous owners) and tends to hit trees but still flies true. Been in the bag over 13 years and has barely lost any stability. NFSOT!!

My old CE beauty is tough stuff. Has been thrown in the lake a few times (previous owners) and tends to hit trees but still flies true. Been in the bag over 13 years and has barely lost any stability. NFSOT!!

Dynamite drop-in Monty.

I Spiked her Beaver with my Roc hard Cannon and she wanted a Diamond. Truth is I Bolted like a Ninja to avoid the Pain and Money.

Yep, it's Uncle Luke and Grandpa. Daughter and granddaughter are doing well. Just wondering, how early is too early to bring an infant out to the course?

If it wasnt the end of november in wisconsin my baby girl that was born on 10/28 would have been out already. LOL.

My wife is like my star valkyrie. For the most part stable as they come and flys straight. But everyonce in a while I push her to hard and she becomes understable and turns and tries to burn me.

a prometheus, cuz wtf am I gonna do with it? but siriusly, she is the sentinel guarding me from my buzzzes.

The last girl I dated actually introduced me to disc golf. Amanda was like my DX Leopard. It didn't take long for me to fall for those curves. She was reliable, smooth, and took me to places I had only imagined before. Time passed, and characteristics changed, but she just kept getting better and better. Together, we could go anywhere.

Through it all, I never realized how understable she really was. One brisk autumn day last year, the winds of change were blowing. I should have been more careful with her. I should have paid more attention to her. It's crazy, because I was soooo sure she'd never fade on me. But I was too preoccupied with my own game. She turned away, and flew off. And then I realized, she was not coming back.

The last girl I dated actually introduced me to disc golf. Amanda was like my DX Leopard. It didn't take long for me to fall for those curves. She was reliable, smooth, and took me to places I had only imagined before. Time passed, and characteristics changed, but she just kept getting better and better. Together, we could go anywhere.

Through it all, I never realized how understable she really was. One brisk autumn day last year, the winds of change were blowing. I should have been more careful with her. I should have paid more attention to her. It's crazy, because I was soooo sure she'd never fade on me. But I was too preoccupied with my own game. She turned away, and flew off. And then I realized, she was not coming back.

That's deep, bro.

My ex was a flippy nightmare right from the start and I think she had been lost in a pond because she didn't always smell right. That's as nice as I can put it.

The new one is super stable and makes me long off the tee without any effort. She's premium plastic and I'm going to take many years beating her in just right.

Latest posts