• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Atlas (Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you)

Make sure you cut a piece of the overmold off and compare pure overmold to Proton to see the difference in density.

Awesome. Don't believe the hype, do the experiment!

Just like my job all day long as a Software Test Engineer.

Developer: Ya, I fixed that bug, it all works perfectly now.

Me: Oh great, thanks! *goes back to verify that it actually is fixed*
Started in QA and now am onto the bug making department!

Make sure you cut a piece of the overmold off and compare pure overmold to Proton to see the difference in density.

Will do. I will start a thread in the next couple days so I can get some opinions to help iron out the details.

The Axis tried to kill the Buzzz. It failed as it was smite to the ground.
The Atlas tried to kill the Buzzz. It failed as it was stricken to the ground.
The Warship tried to kill the Buzzz. It failed as it was thrown to the ground.

No one can destroy the Buzzz. The Buzzz will strike you down with a vicious blow.
They are the vanquished foes of the Buzzz. They tried to win for why we do not know.

No one can destroy the Buzzz. The Buzzz will strike you down with a vicious blow.
They are the vanquished foes of the Buzzz. They tried to win for why we do not know.

Um no one's thrown it yet

Thanks Tenacious G. :p

BOOM! :clap: Best way to put it! THE D!!!! a.k.a. the greatest band in the world.

Started in QA and now am onto the bug making department!

Gratz! Sounds like you still have the instincts to break stuff though :thmbup:
I like QA, and don't like to write code, manage people or own products, so I've managed to stay in QA and just move up the ranks of that. Some people just like breaking stuff in insidious ways more than building it. :wall:

I'd love to test Discs, like the Atlas, but I'd have to have more repeatable experiments (i.e. throw consistently) first!

Last edited:

still to this day dont understand how something can be "smite to the ground" especially when talking past tense.

side note? why is the Atlas being compared to a buzzz? new mid out, must be a Buzzz or Roc clone....incapable of comparing it to anything else....error error

still to this day dont understand how something can be "smite to the ground" especially when talking past tense.

side note? why is the Atlas being compared to a buzzz? new mid out, must be a Buzzz or Roc clone....incapable of comparing it to anything else....error error

4 5 0 1....... 5 4 -1 1

Very very similar..

1. Jack Black is a fat guy who bounces around screaming "Rock and Roll" all day. I wouldn't really expect him to be an expert of anything. :)

2. I dunno. I expect it to behave fairly short and fairly straight. If this isn't a thread for pointless speculation, I'll see myself out.

3. Mr. America favors Swedish plastic over good old Imported From Detroit® plastic. For shame. :)

What hype? Only one person on this thread actually said he's seen/held one and said it was cool. So far all this thread has been is an argument over consistency and angry MVP fanboys being angry MVP fanboys because the "Great Satan" that is Innova is trying their hand at an overmold.

just my 2 cents but all of the bashing of so called fanboys that you are doing really just makes you seem to be an innova fanboy, don't know you but maybe you should be a little more cautious with your thrown stones else it just makes you look like the fanboy.

on topic
as someone else said the discs do look close to mvp, which i can't see being a bad thing for either company. in a sport overloaded with warp speed drivers at least someone at innova is trying to do something different (for them).

just my 2 cents but all of the bashing of so called fanboys that you are doing really just makes you seem to be an innova fanboy, don't know you but maybe you should be a little more cautious with your thrown stones else it just makes you look like the fanboy.

on topic
as someone else said the discs do look close to mvp, which i can't see being a bad thing for either company. in a sport overloaded with warp speed drivers at least someone at innova is trying to do something different (for them).

They should have co-released it with a Speed 13 Driver. That would put MVP on the spotlight. The demand for a distance driver is quite large. I'm excited to see the test videos for this bad boy though.

4 5 0 1....... 5 4 -1 1

Very very similar..

LMAO....what a joke. one number is the same.....yea "very very similar". and even funnier is your using arbitrary Innova numbers and assigning them to Discraft which uses a different rating system. Innova didn't rate the Buzzz ever, someone else decided on its Innova numbers.

Aurora MS (existed long before the Buzzz)
4 4 -1 1
Axis
5 5 -1 1
Core
5 5 -1 1
Coyote
4 4 -1 1
Ibex
5 5 0 1
Lycan
4 5 0 1
M4
5 5 -1 1
Mako
4 5 0 0
Skeeter
5 5 -1 1
Spider
5 3 -1 1
Warship
6 5 0 1
Man I tell you, all these Buzz wannabes....why do these other companies even bother.... :wall:

Discussion of gyroscopics vs. other factors affecting disc flight moved to it's own thread here.

Latest posts