• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The logo, the star graphic, and the announcement video all remind me of some corporate orientation program.

X number of pages ago I read someone was already dropped by Prodigy. I'm too tired (yeah, that's it) to figure it out now. Someone know who it was?

I've heard through the grapvine that it was Feldberg because he was running his mouth while they were still trying to keep things under wraps. . .

The video, while informational, damn near put me to sleep. I wanna see Schusterick bombing drives and Nikko canning 50-footers to some 80s hair rock, then I'll call my retailer. :D

Morgan McDowell??

Phil's comment about titles must only count the bottom 3 unless AM from Tacoma, Washington Morgan McDowell #20475 has won AM titles I'm not aware of. :D

That's what I'm most curious about as well. Who is this Morgan McDowell? I thought it was weird how he never mentioned the founding members (other than in the credits).

So the questions I have that he didn't answer are:
  • Who's doing their molding?
  • Are they going to take a business-as-usual approach to molding, or will they run discs with an MVP level of anal-retention?
  • What's really so ground-breaking about the company besides the pros having a vested interest? It's obviously something special since so many big names left the big companies. A new disc line isn't going to change the face of the sport.
  • With Nikko involved, what role does Arroyo have in this venture (based off of some of his Facebook posts)? I have yet to see one of their baskets, and I've been dying to putt on one. I kind of thought they'd disappeared.

now we shall see

Heard the person that was dropped was mr. feldberg but the reasons why are just speculation. Running his mouth could have been one reason. but I think if Dave stays with Innova he could have a BIG year considering he is keeping his bag while all the other big guns are remodeling their arsenal. Could be his time to strike.

That's what I'm most curious about as well. Who is this Morgan McDowell? I thought it was weird how he never mentioned the founding members (other than in the credits).

He's the dood who was in A Clockwork Orange.

THANK YOU! Because of this post I looked up ASMR and it has explained something I've questioned my whole life... From all the way back to the hearing tests they gave us in elementary school...

I had NO idea what ASMR was until tonight, and had never even heard of it until this thread.

How is this actually going to change disc golf? I'm actually getting kind of tired of trying new discs also.

May provide upward pressure on sponsorships allowing more players to "tour". A simple cost-benefit analysis by the players would lead to increased levels of play, as the incentives increase at the top/

None of these guys were making a true living off the game...hopefully this will allow more to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts